Firms Strengthen Energy Teams
- Value guru Dreman sets stage for his successors. Bruno, Mark // Pensions & Investments;5/28/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p3
The article focuses on the move of David Dreman to improve the money management team at his money management team Dreman Value Management LLC. The contrarian value manager is trying to prepare the potential individuals for positions, such as for chief executive officer (CEO) and president, who...
- J.P. Morgan shakes things up. Ferguson, Nick // FinanceAsia;Mar2012, p24
The article announces that Pranav Thakur was appointed head offixed income at J.P. Morgan & Co. Inc. in Asia.
- Odds & Ends. // Investment Management Weekly;12/18/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p11
Career developments involving investment executives in the U.S. are discussed. Alan Dorsey has been hired by the Lehman Brothers as managing director and co-head of portfolio strategy. F. James Hutchinson has been promoted as the president of Dreman Value Management. Bill Taylor has been...
- JPMorgan Hires H. Cody Press to Head Western Region. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32561, p31
The article announces the appointment of H. Cody Press to head JP Morgan's Western region in the U.S. Press will serve as the managing director in areas such as in California, Nevada and Oregon. The company is relying on his more than 20 years of experience in public finance industry. His hire...
- MARKET BUZZ. // High Yield Report;11/29/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p4
Reports on the career developments of several executives in the financial industry in the U.S. Resignation of Jeremy Barnum, as co-head of the U.S. credit rating at JP Morgan; Appointment of Michael Lingvall as the senior vice president of Morgan Joseph & Co.; Selection of Bryant Edwards as the...
- Morgan shifts into second. Radigan, Joseph // U.S. Banker;May95, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p18
Reports on changes in J.P. Morgan & Co.'s Global Technology and Operations unit. Realignment of responsibilities among senior managers; Layoffs; Hiring of six senior technology executives.
- J.P. Morgan fears a hollow victory in derivatives suit. Weisul, Kimberly // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/09/98, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p7
Presents information on the court case between J.P. Morgan and SK Securities Co. Ltd. . Details on the case; What fears J.P. Morgan has; Information on the Korean economy; How much money the company is suing for; Why they have requested an increase in the pace of the trial.
- Telecom's Minefield. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/4/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p30
Reports the role of J.P. Morgan & Co. in the telecommunication industry in the U.S. Exposure of the company to troubled stocks; Benefits of large-capitalization stocks; Status of industry.
- J.P. Morgan aiming for small investors. Star, Marlene Givant // Pensions & Investments;1/9/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p4
Reports on J.P. Morgan & Co.'s series of mutual funds which are targeted at small retail investors. Availability through Charles Schwab & Co.'s Institutional One-Source; JPM Advisors Funds as the name; Minimum investment; Retail push as one of changes in J.P. Morgan's mutual funds strategy.