- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/1/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 30, p16
Presents tables and charts depicting the IPO 100 index, which measures the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. market for the week ended July 27, 2005. Number of IPOs and filings per month; Best and worst performing stock.
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/26/99, Vol. 65 Issue 17, p15
Presents a chart on performance of initial public offering (IPO) issuers as of April 1999. Includes Priceline.com Inc., Extreme Networks and Concur Technologies Inc.; Ticker symbol of IPO issuers; Percent change on stock indexes of IPO issuers.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/26/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 36, p17
Presents a chart depicting the most recent one hundred initial public offerings in the U.S.
- MARKET place: SAN DIEGO PUBLIC STOCKS. // San Diego Business Journal;9/8/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p46
Several charts are presented depicting the public stocks in San Diego, California in 2008 including index watch, market trends and top gainers & losers.
- Q2 finance fall-off. Lawrence, Stacy // Nature Biotechnology;Aug2008, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p850
Charts depict the financial position of the biotechnology industry in the second quarter of 2008 by measurements of stock market performance, financing, and initial public offerings of stock.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 22, p31
Several charts are presented that depict the performance of initial public offering (IPO), including the best and worst issuers, stock offerings and recent IPOs.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/14/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 15, p31
Several charts are presented depicting aftermarket performance including the 2008 initial public offering (IPO) performance, performance of recent IPO and performance of recent stock offerings.
- Recently Listed GMS In Buy Area Amid Bullish Housing Outlook. STODDARD, SCOTT // Investors Business Daily;7/13/2016, p37
A graphical chart is presented which shows initial public offering index pattern, in buying range, for GMS Inc. amidst an optimistic housing outlook in the U.S. as of July 13, 2016.
- Finance Watch. // Discount Store News;9/20/99, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p11
Presents charts regarding the finance of the United States retail industry as of September 20, 1999. Initial and secondary public offerings of retail stores; Major indices; Top gainers and top losers for two weeks ended September 7, 1999; Earnings of the retail stores; Stock analysis of...