Campus Tour for Lewis and Karsch
- "It's Perfect for You.". Carter, Charity G. // Ignite Your Faith;Oct2007 Christian College Supplemet, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p76
A personal narrative is presented that explores the author's experience of having campus visits in searching for a Christian college to attend.
- College visits for every age. Tillotson, Allison // Free Press (Buda, TX);10/20/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 29, p4B
The article offers insights on the importance of visiting prospect colleges in attaining the school that is right for one's needs.
- Swarthmore. Royer, Beth // 21st Century;May97, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p23
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of going on a college visit to Swarthmore College in Pennsylvania.
- Bucknell COLLEGE. Rubin, Bruce // Teen Ink;May2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p26
The author talks about his visit to Bucknell College in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Separate Tours Give Students Room to Think. // National On-Campus Report;11/1/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p6
Reports on the separate campus tours for parents and students at Bates College in Lewiston, Maine. Reason for the implementation of the separate campus tours; Benefits from the separate tours; Effect of the tours on students.
- Students earn all-expenses paid trip to universities, colleges. DONOVAN, BILL // Navajo Times;10/11/2012, Vol. 51 Issue 41, pA-7
The article informs about a program namely "Fly In Program" which allows the selected school students to visit colleges and universities in the U.S. and all-expenses for the program are paid by the colleges and universities
- THE CAMPUS VISIT. Freedman, Eric // Careers & Colleges;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p38
Offers several suggestions on how to gain most from a college visit. Benefit of planning ahead; Advice on arranging for an interview; Importance of exploring dormitories and dining halls.
- Top 10 Campus Visit Questions (and Then Some!). SLOANE, CATHRYN // CollegeXpress Magazine;Fall2013, p12
A list of campus visit questions is presented, which includes questions about the academic programs offered by the college, the kind of academic support being provided by the college and the job placement rate for the college's graduating class.
- BELHAVEN UNIVERSITY WELCOMES HIBBETT'S CATHY PRYOR. // NSGA Now;Aug/Sep NOW Issue, p20
The article focuses on the visit of Cathy Pryor, senior vice president of store operations for sporting goods retailer Hibbett Sports, at Belhaven University in Jackson, Mississippi to speak to students about career opportunities in the sporting goods industry.