- Dawes of perception. TIM DE LISLE // Mail on Sunday;8/18/2013, p29
- DAWES. Maddux, Rachel // Paste: Signs of Life in Music, Film & Culture;Aug2009, Issue 55, p36
The article features the band Dawes with its band members Taylor Goldsmith, Wylie Gelber, Griffin Goldsmith, and Tay Strathaim.
- Tale of the Tune. // Relix;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p40
The article focuses on the insights of Taylor and Griffin Goldsmith, guitarist/songwriter and drummer of the folk-rock band Dawes, on the centerpiece of their album "All Your Favorite Bands" entitled "Now That It's Too Late, Maria."
- DAWES. Nestor, Matt // Relix;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p13
The article reviews music performance of Dawes musical band at the Grand Opera House in Wilmington, Delawar on December 6, 2015 with members of the band like drummer Griffin Goldsmith.
- digital audio workstation. // Computer Desktop Encyclopedia;10/1/2011, p1
- digital audio workstation. // Computer Desktop Encyclopedia;2015, p1
- Griffin, Leida are named at Fairchild. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/20/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 118, p2
Reports on the naming of Jean Griffin and Edward Leida as group design directors at Fairchild Publications. Responsibilities.
- Of such things are leaps of faith made. Rolfe, Patricia // Bulletin with Newsweek;3/19/96, Vol. 116 Issue 6014, p80
Reviews the books `Panama,' by Eric Zencey and `The Horseman on the Roof,' by Jean Giono, translated by Jonathan Griffin.
- Starred Reviews: Books for Youth. Peters, John; Cooper, Ilene; Ayres, Annie; Rochman, Hazel; Mandel, Ellen; Leslie, Roger; Rosenfeld, Shelle // Booklist;9/15/2001, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p226
Reviews several books on youth. 'Of Sound Mind,' by Jean Ferris; 'Amandine,' by Adele Griffin; 'Sit, Truman!,' by Dan Harper.
- Can Man Be Modified? // New Yorker;6/6/1959, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p158
The article reviews the book "Can Man Be Modified?" by Jean Rostand and translated by Jonathan Griffin.