- What Have You Been Eating? (Book). Carollo, Monica; Gerhardt, Lillian N.; Pollack, Pamela D.; Abramson, Jane; Stenson, Leah Deland // School Library Journal;Nov75, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p91
Reviews the book 'What Have You Been Eating?: Do You Really Know?,' by Margaret Hyde and Elizabeth Held Forsyth.
- 'Getting' and the constants of human nature. Walker, Ruth // Christian Science Monitor;5/22/2014, pN.PAG
How do you really feel about the little word get?
- How To Know If You're Really In Love (Book Review). Asher, Richard E. // Library Journal;2/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p500
Reviews the book 'How to Know If You're Really in Love: Really in Love Enough for Marriage,' by Charlie Shedd.
- You Should Really Know (Music). // Music Week;8/21/2004, Issue 33, p21
Reviews the music "You Should Really Know."
- (the coming end). Chatlain, Clark // Natural Bridge;Fal2013, Issue 30, p43
The poem â€œ(the coming end)â€ by Clark Chatlain is presented. First Line: how do you do it do you say goodbye; Last Line: how do you do it how you know already.
- The thinking CEO's survival kit. Kerr, John; Caggiano, Christopher // Inc.;Mar94, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p40
Tells what you really need to know, personally, to build a business and find peace of mind at the same time. Divide the support you need into personal (psychic) and corporate (strategic); Restorative calm of the classroom; Managing cash reserves; Fitness; Your successor; How do customers view...
- Riding a wave of success. Long, Jim // Campus Life;Oct94, Vol. 53 Issue 3, Radical View p6
Contends that the answer to who you really are lies deep inside you. The desire to be accepted and liked but to be different also; Examples; How Jesus accepts people for what they are in their hearts; How knowing you are loved by God lifts you.
- what do people think of you? Sands, Karen; Ewen, Lara // Cosmo Girl;Nov2001, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p74
Presents a quiz designed to show how other people see you and what you can do if that is not who you really are inside.
- Do You Know How Many Stars? // Pinafore Palace;1/1/1907, p264
The poem "Do You Know How Many Stars?," is presented. First Line: Do you know how many stars; Last Line: Loves you, too, and loves you well.
- DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY STARS? // Childhood's Favorites & Fairy Stories: The Young Folks Treasury,;1/1/1927, p63
The lyrics to the song "Do You Know How Many Stars?" are presented. First line: Do you know how many stars; Last line: Loves you, too, and loves you well.