Jordan to Establish C4ISR Network
- Iraq Requests FMS of Radars, Radios, Support Equipment. // Defense Daily;4/8/2011, Vol. 250 Issue 6, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Congress has been notified by the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA), regarding the potential Foreign Military Sale (FMS) of six AN/TPQ-36(V)10 Firefinder Radar Systems, 18 AN/TPQ-48 Light Weight Counter-Mortar Radars and associated equipment and...
- ROC Requests Hawkeyes. Rivers, B. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Sep99, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p20
Reports on Taiwan's request of clearance from the United States for the purchase of two E-2T Hawkeye 2000E maritime-patrol aircraft from Northrop Grumman Integrated Systems and Aerostructures.
- We Have the Craft for Littoral Warfare. Worthington, George R. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Oct2002, Vol. 128 Issue 10, p128
Comments on the development of crafts for littoral warfare in the U.S. Contract of the Navy with Northrop Grumman to design class of ships; Creation of littoral combat ships; Goals of the Coast Guard on several craft for its Deepwater program.
- Northrop Grumman's defence and security capabilities. // Vayau Aerospace & Defence Review;2014, Issue 2, p56
The article evaluates the two software including the Integrated Tactical Command and Control Services (I-TaCCS) and the Integrated Joint Operational Command and Control Services (I-JOCCS), which can be used to command, control, communications, computers, intelligence (C4I) from Northrop Grumman.
- Navy EW Plane Makes Combat Debut Over Libya. Malenic, Marina // Defense Daily;3/24/2011, Vol. 249 Issue 56, p1
The article reports that the EA-18G Growler electronic warfare plane was recently used in its first combat missions against Libya. The Growler plane will replace the EA-6B Prowler plane from Northrop Grumman. The new plane is based at the Naval Air Station Whidbey Island in Washington. The...
- Litening Strikes in Australia. Rivers, Brendan P. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Nov2005, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p36
Reports that the Australian Department of Defense has announced that it has selected the Northrop Grumman Corp. Litening AT pod to equip the Royal Australian Air Force fleet of F/A-18A+Hornets. Participants of the competition for Australia's Hornet Target Designation System program; Assessment...
- Analysts: electronics are central to 21st century warfare tactics. Ames, Ben // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Jan2004, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p3
Reports that electronics are the central to 21st century warfare tactics according to analysts from Northrop Grumman Corp., a leading company in the aerospace and defense industry in the U.S. Examination of trends in the first three post-Cold War conflicts fought by American troops; Test of the...
- G/ATOR Aims To Provide Marines Mobile, Lightweight Radar System. // Sea Power;Aug2008, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p48
The article provides information on the Ground/Air Task Oriented Radar (G/ATOR) program. According to the article, G/ATOR is a state-of-the-art mobile radar system and it was designed to support the expeditionary warfare requirements of the Marine Corps. In addition, the mobile radar system is...
- IN BRIEF. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Jun2012, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p6
The article offers news briefs related to military science including the full-rate production of Northrop Corp.'s infrared missile warning system and the completion of the first manned flight of Boeing Co.'s QF-16 full-scale aerial target (FSAT).