Asset Management Pay Rises 20% to 30%
- IRRC, Reynolds form alliance. // Pensions & Investments;11/10/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p64
Focuses on the joint partnership of the Investor Responsibility Research Center of Washington D.C. and Russell Reynolds Associates, to produce reports on global governance practices. Details on the terms of the partnership.
- Credit Suisse seeks approval for AllHedge Index fund. Jackson, Will // Fund Strategy;11/3/2008, p7
The article reports that Credit Suisse Group AG international financial services group is looking for British distributor status for the approval of its Luxembourg-domiciled CS Tremont All-Hedge Index fund. It states that the fund will offer British retail investors diversified hedge fund...
- Funds Fear Damage from Spitzer's Charges. Frankie, Chris // Bank Investment Consultant;Oct2003, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p14
Focuses on the charges of New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer on hedge fund trading by four mutual fund companies. Impact of the charges on asset management regulation; Violation of fund firms; Details on the fiduciary responsibility of funds to shareholders.
- Appendix. // Infovest21 Special Research Reports;Jul2010, p50
A variety of definitions and tables related to articles on hedge funds seeding that appeared in the July 2010 issue of "Infovest21 Special Research Report" are presented.
- Quant-focused whiz kids fuel success with Wisehedge. // Asia Hedge;3/16/2015, p1
The article reports on the growth of Shanghai, China-based asset manager Wisehedge Asset Management with total assets of $49 million in its Wisehedge Solid Compound Interest Fund strategy.
- China Forum 2015 Report. // Asia Hedge;11/9/2015, p1
The AsiaHedge China Forum, held in Shanghai, brought together over 400 leading figures to discuss the opportunities and challenges in China's fast-evolving asset management industry
- Japan hedge funds await tighter rules. Marsh, Joe // Asian Investor;Nov2012, p38
The article focuses on the asset management industry in Japan regarding its regulatory inspections and legislations. It also mentions of the Financial Supervisory Agency regarding its regulatory implications based on smaller hedge funds in the region. It also offers information on Singapore and...
- $3.4 billion out of Asian hedge funds. // Pensions & Investments;11/24/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p24
The article reports that investors pulled $3.4 billion from Asian-domiciled hedge funds in the third quarter of 2008. This was stated by data from Hedge Fund Research (HFR). HFR analysts estimated about $10 billion decline in assets, combined with poor performance. Investor redemptions led to...
- Back to the Drawing Board. Chesler, Caren // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/27/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 12, p26
The article reports on the struggle of independent research firms in finding a new model that avoid the conflicts of the investment banking-driven one. About 300-400 independent research firms are struggling with the banking-driven model. As a result of this kind of model, large buyside...