Auto Bonds Cruising Into '07 Pothole
- BMI VIEW: EMERGING EUROPE. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/24/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 27, p4
Presents forecasts for bonds in Europe as of October 24, 2005. Factor which contributed to the easing cycle in Hungary; Performance of Russia's financial markets.
- Short- and Long-Term Borrowers Will Test Retail Demand. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;9/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31977, p6
Forecasts the influx of short and long-term borrowers for the fourth quarter of September 2004 trading session in the U.S. Name of entities offering large bond deals for the period; Prediction on the continuation of the heavy issuance in the short term market; Amount of state facilities...
- Clouded outlook. Tora, Brian // Money Marketing;6/28/2007, p36
The article discusses the status of the financial market in Great Britain. According to the author, mortgage-backed assets that are not easily tradable are being attached from the funds and auctioned based on the availability of fire-sale prices. He states that inflation is expected to be...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p36
No abstract available.
- Municipals Fall, Treasuries Retreat; Issuers Sell Over $1.5B of New Money. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31518, p2
Presents an overview of the bonds and securities trading market in the U.S. as of November 21, 2002. Fall in trading of municipal bonds in the market; Purchase of bonds in the competitive sector by Lehman Brothers Inc.; Lowering of yields of bonds in the market.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, February 10. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31819, p2
Presents a chart depicting the bond market in the U.S. as of February 10, 2004.
- Making it work. Wozniak, Lara // FinanceAsia;May2009, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including the way Asian purchasers provide value to European bond issuers, information regarding the implementation of the government guarantees into income markets, and the measures undertaken by Indonesia to avoid a repeat of the...
- DTCC: at centre of the system. Shapiro, Jonathan // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/8/2015, p19
The article reports that 1.6 quadrillion dollars of global financial market trades in equities, bonds and derivatives have been cleared and settled in 2014 under a key part of the plan to make markets safer and more transparent in Australia.
- TBMA Sees Federal Funds at 5.5%, Muni Yields at 4.9% by Year's End. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32412, p5
The article discusses the outlook of the Bond Market Association of the performance of bonds and federal funds in the market in the U.S. The association is expecting the Federal Open Market Committee to increase federal funds rate to 5.25 percent. Moreover, the Federal Reserve is also predicted...