Lurking in the Shadows
- Bullying: A soul shattering experience. Strawbridge, Yvette // Australian Nursing Journal;Aug2001, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p40
Shares the thoughts, feelings, reflections and healing from an experience of being bullied in the workplace. Effect of bullying ob self-esteem and confidence.
- BULLY FOR YOU. Cigno, Katy // Community Care;8/15/2002, Issue 1435, p38
Discusses workplace bullying in social work education and social care settings. Reasons for the reluctance in talking about the bullying problem; Finding on studies who are bullied; Forms of bullying; Components to consider in treating bullying.
- TACKLING BULLYING IN THE WORKPLACE. Brown, Barrie // Mental Health Nursing;Jun2011, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p20
The article presents an overview of addressing bullying in the workplace in Great Britain by talking to someone who has a sympathetic ear, fresh perspective and utmost support to get through of being demeaned.
- Is our new head of department a bully. // People Management;7/15/2010, p35
The article provides answers to a question about bullying in the workplace.
- Take 4 steps to stop bullying, intimidation. // Same-Day Surgery;May2010, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p53
The article describes steps which can help stop bullying and intimidation in the workplace. The steps include allowing for informal feedback and being proactive.
- Tackle bullying from the top. Wigham, Ross; Gallagher, Kate // Employers Law;Sep2005, p5
This article focuses on a free guide on workplace bullying. Organisations should issue clear statements of commitment from senior management and provide examples of unacceptable behaviour to help beat a culture of workplace bullying, according to Bullying in the Workplace--Guidance for Managers,...
- Workplace Bullies a Top Complaint. // OfficePro;Jun/Jul1999, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p5
Considers workplace bullying as the top complaint of workers in the U.S. according to the International Labor Organization. Concept of workplace bullying; Services offered by workdoctor.com in helping workers who experienced bullying.
- Untitled. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Nov2004, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p11
Reports on the widespread occurrence of workplace bullying in Great Britain in 2002 and 2003, according to a survey released by Andrea Adams Trust. Examples of persistent tactics used by the bullies; Consequences of bullying; Reason for the high staff turnover in companies where there is bullying.
- Supervisor abuse has ripple effects in workplace: study. Newman, Elizabeth // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Mar2013, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p10
The article presents a study regarding the effect of bullying experienced by employees from their supervisors and its contribution in making a negative workplace culture.