Can Asian olefins continue its success?
- US olefins to start 2011 on uptrend. LEMOS, WILLIAM // ICIS Chemical Business;1/3/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 1, p16
The article focuses on the price trend of the U.S. olefins market in 2011, following higher spot prices and tight supply in the final weeks of 2010. It states that propylene prices are expected to increase in January 2011. It mentions that the rise in production will keep the ethane prices down...
- Outages, force majeures push olefins prices higher. Weddle, Nel // ICIS Chemical Business;6/8/2015, Issue 3662, p12
The article discusses the adjustment of ethylene and propylene contract price levels for June 2015 in response to maintenance and force majeure issues confronting European producers. It takes note of stable feedstock prices for olefins production by naphtha crackers being offset by disruptions...
- Asian PX facing downward pressure. BRICE, ANDY; LOH, BOHAN // ICIS Chemical Business;11/1/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 15, p17
The article reports that traders in the chemical industry are expecting a downward pressure on paraxylene (PX) values in Asia, leading to further drop in the prices.
- CHEMICAL PRICES. // ICIS Chemical Business;1/24/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 4, p15
The article presents information on price changes of chemicals.
- Prices ease on weak demand and economy. BRICE, ANDY // ICIS Chemical Business;9/26/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 9, p14
The article comments on decline prices of various chemicals in the U.S. due to weak demand and inventory control.
- Market prices [Mumbai]. // Chemical Business;Sep2007, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p92
A list of the indicative prices of chemicals as of September 2007 is presented which includes inorganic and organic chemicals.
- DATA BANK. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;4/24/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 16, p37
A chart is presented that lists price levels of chemicals and related products as of April 2006.
- Digest. // Process Engineering;2011 Supplement, p8
The article reports that the British government has cut down the cost of chemicals.
- Week ending October 3, 2003. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/6/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 11, p16
Presents charts depicting the changes of chemical prices.