GAC Group builds Thai facility
- PLASTIC MAKES PERFECT. // Manufacturing Today;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p102
An interview with Rick Baumgart, vice president of North American supply chain at Mead Johnson Nutritionals, is presented. When asked when Mead Johnson began the transition from glass to plastic packaging, he says that it had been under consideration for a few years. He relates that customers...
- UK: The next big thing for GAC. Hill, Bill // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jun2006, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p48
The article presents information on GAC Group, a provider of business logistics solutions. The company has recently acquired Benair Freight International Limited, a British multinational freight forwarding company. The company also plans to expand in Scotland. In celebration of the company's...
- BEHiND THE SHED. // Logistics Manager;Mar2009, p54
This section offers news briefs on the logistics sector in Great Britain. Kirklees Council in Yorkshire, England introduced an electronic refuse collection van supplied by Smith Electric Vehicles, which will be powered by the rubbish it collects. Qatar's F1 Power Boat Series Championship 2009...
- Mead Johnson ups R&D, production capacity in Asia. Askew, Katy // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);9/28/2014, p5
The article reports on the opening of a new campus in Tuas by Mead Johnson & Co., expanding its research and production capabilities in Singapore. Comments of James Cornelius, Mead Johnson chairman, regarding the investment are persneted. It is mnetioned that the combination of Singapore's...
- IPO IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/23/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p20
A calendar of events in the U.S. on February 10-23, 2009 is presented including the pricing of securities of the company Mead Johnson Nutrition (MJN).
- CAGNY: Mead Johnson to up capacity again to serve Asia. Best, Dean // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);2/21/2015, p1
The article presents a reprint of the article "CAGNY: Mead Johnson to up capacity again to serve Asia," by Dean Best, which appeared online on just-food.com on February 18, 2015. It states that infant formula manufacturer Mead Johnson is expanding production capacity in the U.S. and Netherlands...
- Powdered formula repackages into `sticks' for moms. // Packaging Digest;Jul98, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p4
Presents information on the different packaging of Enfamil power milk formula in four different varieties by Mead Johnson Nutritionals company in Evansville, Indiana. When these differently packaged milk formulas were placed on the market; Features of the formulas; Cost of the formulas;...
- Nutrition and energy to get a boost from Mead Johnson. Bunz, Fred // Beverage World;9/30/95 Periscope, Vol. 114 Issue 1600, p3
Introduces the Boost energy drink from Mead Johnson Nutritionals. Comments from Dennis Gage, product development director at Mead Johnson; Target market; Flavors; Test marketing in California and Florida; Nutritional value of Boost.
- Treat Yourself to Calcium. Dornblaser, Lynn // Prepared Foods;Jan99, Vol. 168 Issue 1, p12
Introduces Viactiv Soft Calcium Chews, a bite-size calcium supplements available in milk chocolate and mochaccino flavor from Mead Johnson Nutritionals in Evansville, Indiana. Calcium content of every bite-size; Category of the product.