Linde given go-ahead to construct Borouge cracker
- Linde Scoops Up Borouge Mega Cracker in Abu Dhabi. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;11/29/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 40, p14
The article reports on the construction contract awarded by Borouge Co. to Linde Engineering Co. Borouge says it has awarded a $1.3-billion, lump-sum turnkey contract to Linde Engineering to build Borouge's previously announced mega steam cracker at Ruwais, Abu Dhabi. The ethane-fed plant will...
- ASIAN NEWS BRIEFS. // Wire Journal International;Apr2011, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p25
The article offers Asian news briefs including the victory of BGR Energy Systems on a turnkey contract from Powergrid Corp. of India for installing optical fiber ground wire (OFGW) and the contract from Hyundai Engineering and Construction of South Korea awarded to Borouge Pte. Ltd. to construct...
- Strong Borouge 3 expansion. // Chemical Fibers International;Sep2010, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p148
The article reports on the three major engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts signed between Borouge and Borealis AG.
- January construction contracts climb 5 percent to $480 billion. // Pit & Quarry;Apr2001, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the increase in number of construction contracts for the month of January 2001 in the United States, according to the F.W. Dodge Division of McGraw-Hill Cos. Overview of the Dodge Index;
- Tendering change. // International Construction;Nov2010, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p7
The article informs that new requirements have been introduced by the Algerian Government for companies bidding for construction and engineering contracts in the country.
- Digest. // Process Engineering;2011 Supplement, p16
The article presents an overview of engineering contracts and projects in August 2011.
- General Conditions of Contract for Construction Works Third Edition (2015) now available. // Journal of the South African Institution of Civil Engineering;Oct2015, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p88
The article focuses on the release of third edition of the General Conditions of Contract for Construction Works (the GCC 2015) by the South African Institution of Civil Engineering (SAICE) to replace the GCC 2010 in September 2015, and mentions the adding of Variable Performance Guarantee in it.
- Hyundai awarded Borouge contract. MIRZA, ADAL // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/28/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p13
The article offers information on the acquisition of $169m contract to construct specialist plastics plant for the company, Borouge, by Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd. of South Korea. It states that, lowest price was submitted by Hyundai for this project. It also states that, a...
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;2/15/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 6, p26
The article reports on the construction projects of chemical companies from around the world as of February 2006. It presents information on ethylene plant contractors that are interested in bidding for the ethylene plant of Borouge in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Innova will second $168...