EuroChem signs potash deal
- EuroChem starts construction of $1-billion ammonia complex in Russia. // Chemical Week;9/14/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 23, p23
The article reports on a statement from EuroChem, a fertilizer company, regarding the start of the construction of an ammonia plant in Kingisepp, Russia which will include a warehouse for liquid ammonia.
- Russian potash deposit gets investment backing. // Mining Engineering;Sep2008, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on a series of contracts signed by Russian fertilizer maker Eurochem with a group of foreign contractors to help develop a potassium deposit near the Volga River in Russia. Eurochem won the rights to mine the Gremyachynskoe potash site in 2005 and has been developing it since...
- EuroChem starts work on phosphate rock investment in Kazakhstan. // Chemical Week;11/4/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 28, p15
The article reports that fertilizer company EuroChem started construction operations at its phosphate rock development project in Kazakhstan.
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;6/23/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 19, p15
This section offers news briefs on the petroleum chemical industry. Ma'aden Phosphate Co., a 70-30 joint venture between Saudi Arabian Mining Co. (Ma'aden) and Sabic, has signed several loan agreements that will be used to finance a previously announced phosphate fertilizer complex in Saudi...
- Bad joints cause stress. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Nov2012, p35
The article offers information on Hydratight's global joint integrity and engineering services for various industries including oil and gas, mining, mineral processing and chemical plants. The company's procedures and techniques are incorporated in safe-working procedures and industry...
- WORLD MINERAL PRODUCTION AND CONTROL. Bain, H. Foster // Foreign Affairs;Jul1933, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p706
The article informs that the First World War suddenly brought into being a need not only for millions of men and tons of food, but for immense increases in transportation facilities and enormous quantities of equipment of all kinds. The experience taught men everywhere as no human experience had...
- NEW CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS. // Chemical Week;2/16/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 5, p15
This section offers news briefs on construction projects in the chemical industry. EuroChem says it will build a phosphate mining and enrichment complex as well as fertilizer production facilities in Kazakhstan. Uhdenora states that it has been awarded a contract by Koruma Klor Alkali Sanayi ve...
- EUROCHEM HEAD TOWARD POTASH MARKET ENTRY. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;9/13/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 21, p19
The article reports on the plan of EuroChem to enter the potash fertilizer market by late 2013.
- Eurochem set to dominate EU potash market by 2022. // Mining World;Jun2015, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p13
The article reports on the plan of Russian agrochemical company Eurochem Mineral & Chemical Co. JSC to increase its production of potash and phosphate fertilizers as its acquires its European Union (EU) assets in 2015.