Lurgi lands Chinese contracts
- Coal-to-plastics deal. // Process Engineering;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p7
The article reports on the agreement between Lurgi AG with Datang International Power Generation and Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group (SNCG) regarding the production of plastics from coal in China. The contracts among the three commercial firms involve the establishment of plant complexes...
- Shenhua Launches 500 000 T/A PP Project. // China Chemical Reporter;4/21/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p16
The article reports on the launch of the polypropylene (PP) production unit of methanol to olefins project by Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group Co. Ltd. in Ningxia, China.
- Sasol and Shenhua Sign CTL Agreements. // China Chemical Reporter;8/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p11
The article reports on the cooperation agreement of Sasol Ltd. of South Africa with China's Shenhua Group for an 80,000 barrel per day coal-to-liquids transactions. Similar agreement for a project in the Ningxia Hui Autonomous region was made with Shenhua Ningxia Coal Co. Ltd. Also revealed is...
- Shenhua Ningxia Coal Kicks off 60 000 T/A POM Project. // China Chemical Reporter;1/6/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p22
The article reports that Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group Co. has started the construction of the 60,000 t/a polyoxymethylene (POM) project in Ningxia Xian, China. The company will invest RMB 1.7 billion wherein the project is expected to be completed in December 2010. The company has been...
- SNCIG Kicks off Coal-to-Liquid Project in Ningxia. // China Chemical Reporter;10/21/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p12
The article reports on the construction of single-unit coal-to-liquid facility of Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group (SNCIG) in Ningxia, China that is expected to be completed in 2016.
- China builds huge coal chemicals plant. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Apr2007, Issue 790, p14
The article reports on the establishment of the Ningdong chemical resource base of Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group Co. in central China. According to the author, the chemical resource base will turn coal into fuel chemicals, primarily methanol and fuel additives such as dimethyl ether and...
- Shell Cancels or Delays Energy Projects in China. // China Chemical Reporter;5/6/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p8
The article reports on the move of Royal Dutch Shell PLC to cancel or delay some of its energy projects in China. It states that the project in Ningxia with Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group Co. Ltd. was postponed due to economic considerations. Shell said that it is in talks with Chinese...
- Chinese Coal Firm Places More Chemical Contracts. // Chemical Week;2/28/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 7, p22
The article reports that Shenhua Ningxia Coal Group has placed more contracts for a coal-to-chemicals complex. Amec has received a design contract for the offsite and utility facilities for the complex, which is being constructed at Yinchuan in China's Ningxia autonomous region. Completion is...
- Linde to build six air separation units in China. // Chemical Week;3/18/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 9, p15
The article reports that industrial gases and engineering company Linde plans to construct six air separation units (ASUs) for China's Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group and Shenhua Logistics Group that will supply gaseous oxygen to Shenhua Ningxia's coal-to-liquids (CTL) complex.