Chemistry for Europe: Reaching for the greater good
- CEFIC calls for focus on competitiveness. // Chemical Week;11/3/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 16, p6
Reports on the European Chemical Industry Council's (CEFIC) contribution to the European Commission's White Paper on Growth, Competitiveness and Employment. Presentation to the European Council meeting on December 10, 1993; CEFIC's proposals.
- Cefic seekings PR assistance. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;1/20/97, Vol. 251 Issue 3, p8
Reports that the European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic) is drawing up a brief for a public relations agency to help it mount a new pan-European campaign to improve its image. Cefic' project with the European Commission to raise awareness of the benefits of chemistry through museums.
- Cefic to select research facilities. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;3/5/1997 Supplement Illinois, Vol. 159 Issue 9, p15
Reports on the European Chemical Industry Council's (Cefic) selection of independent institutions to conduct a planned research on the role of industrial chemicals in endocrine disruption. Use of research results to develop reliable test methodology within the framework of risk assessment;...
- Care moves east and to smaller companies. Roberts, Michael // Chemical Week;12/7/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 22, p48
Focuses on the efforts of the European Chemical Industry Council to spread the concept of Responsible Care to eastern Europe. Impact of the entry of environmentally advanced Sweden and Finland to the European Union; Product stewardship; Aim of propagating the Responsible Care concept to small...
- Europe Focuses on Stakeholder Expectations. Chynoweth, Emma // Chemical Week;7/7/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 26, p80
Focuses on the decision of the European Chemical Industry Council to examine if the Responsible Care program meets the stakeholder expectations in Europe. Challenges that the industry should overcome in order to make the program a success; Weakest areas of the program.
- CEFIC urges openness. M.R. // Chemical Week;5/8/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 18, p22
Reports on the European Chemical Industry Council's (CEFIC) call on its members to be more open with environmental data so it can create a pan-European report on the industry's performance.
- Cefic forecasts price recovery. Tattum, Lyn // Chemical Week;12/6/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 22, p21
Reports on the European Chemical Industry Council's (Cefic) 1995 economic conference. Assessment of the European chemical industry's status as of 1995.
- Cefic Cautions EU Against Overzealous Regs. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;04/24/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 17, p5
Focuses on the endocrine disruption in European chemical industry. Endocrine research projects funded by the European Chemical Industry Council; Differences which emerged between the chemical industry and the European Union.
- CEFIC welcomes NAFTA, reviews trade policy. Anyadike, Nmamdi // Chemical Week;12/1/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 21, p20
Reports on the favorable reaction of the European Chemical Industry Council to the North American Free Trade Agreement. Opposition to opening of European Community markets to Polish and Hungarian products; Concentration on fertilizers, caprolactam, polyvinylchloride, soda ash and melamine;...