- ASIA&MIDDLE EAST. Lazell, Mark // ICIS Chemical Business;3/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p14
The article presents updates on the chemical industry in Asia and the Middle East as of March 27, 2006. According to Roger Green of Nexant ChemSystems, polyolefins projects in the Middle East should focus more clearly on the most attractive market segments to offset a decline in project...
- China Petrochemical Output Value to Rise in 2010. // Chemical Business;Feb2010, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p77
The article reports that the output value of the petroleum and petrochemical industry in China in 2010 is to increase between 13% and 15% year on year.
- Drastic Reduction of Toluene Output in 2009. // China Chemical Reporter;6/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p20
The article reports on the reduction in the manufacturing output of toluene in 2009 in China.
- Ethylene Production Rises Slightly in January. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/25/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 12, p10
Reports on the increase in ethylene production in January 2002, according to the Petral Worldwide Inc.. Production of liquid propane gas; Decline in ethane cracking rates; Production of ethane cracker.
- Gail to re-examine HPL forecast. // Asian Chemical News;3/3/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 391, p12
Reports on the decision of Gail to re-examine its estimates for the future financial performance of Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd. (HPL) as a result of consultant Nexant Chem Systems' report in 2003. Projected earnings of HPL; Total production targeted by Gail.
- US ethane supply to be going global. Tittle, William; chen, adam; weifang wang nexant // ICIS Chemical Business;3/2/2015, Issue 3225, p19
The article explains chemical industry advisor Nexant's favorable outlook for the production of natural gas and ethane in the U.S. in 2015 despite the decline in oil prices. Topics covered include the increase in the supply of ethane and its value to global petrochemical companies like Borealis...
- â€¦and projects face more delays. Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;3/5/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 9, p15
This article reports that petrochemical plants in the Persian Gulf Region are expected to face continued delays as new projects grapple with a shortage of skilled labour and increasing costs. A senior European engineering group executive said contractors in Saudi Arabia pushed costs up by as...
- Asia: The Best Chemical Prospect. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;2/25/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 7, p41
Discusses the business and market opportunities of the chemical industry in the Asia-Pacific region. Comments from Don F. Bari, senior vice-president at Nexant Chemicals Systems, on the issue; Expected importation of petrochemicals in the region by 2010; Statement from Vincent Calarco, chairman...
- Middle East petchems to double in 5 years. Lohan, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;10/30/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 16, p19
The article reports that the petrochemical industry in the Middle East will double in size during the next five years. According to Nexant analyst Andrew Spiers, an upswing in the petrochemical cycle, high oil prices and a massive influx of capital have led to capacity expansion in the Middle...