Dubai hosts the first Gulf forum
- Subdued mood at Iran IPF conference. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;5/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 491, p29
Presents information on the Iran Petrochemical Forum which was held in Tehran, Iran. Objective of the forum; Importance of the forum to the petrochemical industry; Topics discussed in the forum.
- Workshop Boosts Responsible Care Initiative. // Chemical Week;11/23/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 28, ps3
The article discusses the highlights of the Responsible Care workshop held by the Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association (GPCA) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on August 11, 2009. The workshop was designed to assist Safety, Health & Environment (SH&E) Committee members understand the...
- China Petrochemical Industry Forum 2006 Opens up in Beijing. Du, Jenny // China Chemical Reporter;12/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p10
The article provides information about the China Petrochemical Industry Forum 2006 at the Beijing InterContinental Financial Street Hotel. The forum was jointly organized by International Petroleum Economics and Allied Resources Allocator Co. It focused on key issues including the current...
- meetings Calendar. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/7/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 10, p27
Presents a schedule of regulations conference, business forums and workshops related to the petrochemicals industry in the U.S.
- Workshop on Intellectual Property. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/16/2015, Special section p6
The article informs that a series of specialist workshops will be held by the Gulf Petrochemicals Association (GPCA) during December 2015-February 2016 to discuss topics and issues related to the petrochemical industry including intellectual property and activities in support of renewable energy.
- Open invitation. Harries, Karen // European Chemical News;5/17/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2100, p17
Highlights the sixth annual Iran Petrochemical Forum held in Tehran in 2004. Objective of the conference; Reason that Iran was an attractive option for petrochemical investment according to Mohammad Reza Nematzadeh, deputy petroleum minister and president of Iran's National Petroleum Co.;...
- IPF meets the challenge. // European Chemical News;4/26/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2097, Special Section p3
Provides information on the Iran Petrochemical Forum which will tackle some of the issues for the future prosperity of the petrochemical industry in Tehran, Iran. Executives who will deliver speeches for the event; Organizers of the event; Focus of the speeches of other speakers of the event.
- GPCA Holds First Annual Supply Chain Forum. Tattum, Lyn; Young, Ian // Chemical Week;11/23/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 28, ps6
The article discusses the highlights of the first Supply Chain Forum held by GPCA at the Gulf Hotel in Bahrain on October 13 and 14, 2009. The forum discussed various issues and supply chain challenges that are being encountered by the Gulf petrochemicals and chemicals industry. Topics tackled...
- IPF meets the challenge. // Asian Chemical News;4/26/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 443, special Section p3
Provides information on the meeting of the Iran Petrochemical Forum (IPF) in Tehran, Iran in April 2004. Roster of executives to give speeches in the IPF; Factors that have affected the state of the industry for the last six years; Advantage of naphtha cracker operators in the recent market...