Fuller counts the cost of Stroucken's exit
- H.B. Fuller CEO Stroucken Resigns. // Products Finishing;Dec2006, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p16
The article reports on the resignation of the Al Stroucken as chair, president and chief executive officer of H.B. Fuller Co., the Saint Paul, Minnesota, producer and marketer of adhesives, sealants, coatings, paints and other specialty chemical products. Stroucken resigned to pursue an...
- Stroucken Quits as CEO of Fuller; Volpi to Become New Leader. Phillips, Kate // Chemical Week;11/15/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 38, p9
The article reports that Al Stroucken, current chairman, president, and CEO of H.B. Fuller will resign to pursue a new career opportunity with an undisclosed Fortune 500 company, Fuller says. The company has named Michele Volpi president and CEO, effective December 1, 2006. Volpi will also join...
- Fuller soars as 1Q profits beat Street. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;4/3/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 13, p10
The article reports on chemical firm H.B. Fuller Co.'s earnings per share of 52 cents which exceeded by a large amount the Wall Street consensus projection of 27 cents during the first quarter of 2006. The company also raised its earnings guidance for year. Underlying profits tripled to $15...
- A Fresh Start for H.B. Fuller. WALSH, KERRI // Chemical Week;2/3/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 5, p39
Urges H.B. Fuller to devise a strategy to improve its competitiveness. Status of the company; Financial information on the company; Businesses of the company; Changes made by Al Stroucken as chief executive officer.
- Adhesives & sealants under pressure. Lerner, Ivan // Chemical Market Reporter;4/24/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 16, p26
The article reports on the burden facing adhesives and sealants manufacturer H.B. Fuller despite its formidable net income growth for the first quarter of 2006. Al Stroucken, the company's chairman and CEO, stated that the rising raw material prices were bothering them. He further noted that the...
- Fuller Posts Improved First-Quarter Results. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;3/30/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 11, p11
Reports on the profits posted by H. B. Fuller for the first quarter ended February 26, 2005. Increase in sales; Pre-tax gains and charges; Factor that affected the progress of the pricing front of the company according to H. B. Fuller CEO Al Stroucken.
- Major restructuring at H.B. Fuller. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Oct/Nov98, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p10
Reports on H.B. Fuller Co.'s plans to restructure its worldwide operations. Review of the company's adhesive-manufacturing business; Sales office to be consolidated; Specialty chemicals produced by the company.
- Fuller builds up its construction business. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/3/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 13, p10
The article reports on H.B. Fuller Co.'s efforts to expand its construction-related product line, exemplified by its acquisition of grouts and mortar maker Roanoke and its planned purchase of Henkel's insulating glass sealants assets. H.B. Fuller chief executive Al Stroucken cited considerable...
- ORGANIC GROWTH LIFTS FULLER'S PROFITS. Seewald, Nancy // Chemical Week;6/21/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 15, p11
The article reports on the drop on the net income of specialty chemicals producer H.B. Fuller in its second quarter which ended May 29, 2010.