Nova demands regulator intervene
- Hunter Valley unions join CSG campaign. // Green Left Weekly;5/22/2013, Issue 966, p4
The article offers information on announcement by Newcastle Trades Hall Council (NTHC) that the organization will work in collaboration with "Lock The Gate Alliance" in opposing further coal seam gas (CSG) exploration and drilling in Hunter River Valley, New South Wales.
- Lismore coal seam gas meeting a barometer of betrayal. Ricketts, Aidan // Green Left Weekly;12/12/2012, Issue 949, p6
The article offers information on the reaction of residents of Lismore against the government's approval for the coal seam gas (CSG) mining in New South Wales due to its harmful impact on environment.
- W'gong suburbs declared coal seam gas-free. // Green Left Weekly;12/12/2012, Issue 949, p6
The article informs of a survey which revealed that majority of suburbs in Wombarra and Scarborough, Perth want a ban on the coal seam gas (CSG) mining in the region.
- Ala. coalbed methane production hits record. // Coal Age;May98, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p28
Reports on the level of production of the coalbed methane industry in Alabama. Total industry production for October 1997; Average daily production of the industry; Indication that methane production represents about one-fourth of all gas produced in Alabama; When production of methane in...
- Objections not what they seam. Frith, Damon // BRW;2/2/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p49
The author reflects on the delay in the development of Australia's coal seam gas (CSG) gas potential that could make it the biggest supplier of liquefied natural gas in the world by telling farmers to consider the best economic way of using land instead of demonizing the emerging CSG industry.
- Zhongyuan Joins Hands with China United Coalbed Methane. // China Chemical Reporter;9/16/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p8
Reports on the agreement between Zhongyuan Oil/Gas Co. Ltd. and China United Coalbed Methane Co. Ltd. to jointly explore and develop the Ningxia Yongli coalbed methane tract in China. Terms of the agreement; Length of the exploration period; Equity and product sharing ratio.
- Locals take a stand against CSG in Ingleburn. MATTHEWS, GRAHAM // Green Left Weekly;7/9/2014, Issue 1015, p4
The article focuses on a community forum and organising meeting held by the Stop CSG Macarthur community action group in Sydney, New South Wales (NSW) to oppose coal seam gas (CSG) mining, which discussed the impact of CSG extraction on environment, and the potential health impacts of CSG mining.
- Tapping China's coalbed methane. Poppele, Jessica // China Business Review;Mar/Apr91, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p30
Reports on the energy-generating potential of methane stored within China's coal reserves as a means to protect the environment and increase energy options. US Environmental Protection Agency's collaboration with the Chinese government to support new policies that would encourage efficient...
- Establishment of pipeline coal-bed methane standard. Zhu Huadong; Luo Qin; Chi Yongjie; Tang Meng; Chen Zhenghua; Zhou Li // Chemical Engineering of Oil & Gas / Shi You Yu Tian Ran Qi Hua G;2014, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p188
The prospect of transporting coal-bed methane (CBM) by natural gas pipeline network was predicted, which indicated the urgent standardization for pipeline coal-bed methane. Then, natural gas standards, CBM relevant standards and the CBM constituents in China were studied. And suggestions were...