Symrise set to raise â‚¬650m
- Sales higher at Symrise. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;2/12/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 53, p13
The article reports that preliminary figures from German fragrances and flavors producer Symrise, which made its stock market debut in December 2006, show sales rising by 7 percent. Adjusted earnings before taxes, depreciation and amortization were nearly 26 percent higher. Symrise said that its...
- PEOPLE. // Perfumer & Flavorist;May2005, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p10
The article presents news related to the selection and appointment of executives in the perfume and flavor industry. Holzminden, Germany-based Symrise GmbH & Co. has appointed Gerold Linzbach as chief executive officer. He replaces James Forman, who led the company through its final phase of...
- Symrise Enters the Functional Foods Market. Walsh, Keri // Chemical Week;2/1/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 4, p33
The article reports on the acquisition of flavors and fragrances firm Kaden Biochemicals of Hamburg, Germany from owner Heinrich Kaden by Symrise of Holzminden, Sweden. The deal benefits Symrise according to market research firm Datamonitor of London, England. A remark from Symrise chief...
- Germany-Based Symrise Kicks Off IPO. Drier, Melissa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/4/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 115, p22
This article reports on an initial public offering (IPO) that was held by fragrance and flavors supplier Symrise. The company is offering a maximum of 81 million shares at a subscription range of 15.75 to 17.75 euros, or $20.86 to $23.51, at current exchange. If all shares are purchased at the...
- Symrise Shares Up in First Day of Trading. Drier, Melissa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/12/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 123, p10
The article reports on an increase in the shares of fragrance and flavors supplier Symrise in its first day of initial public offering in Berlin, Germany. At the closing of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, shares were trading at 18.38 euros. The firm it will receive from the share sale are slated...
- In Motion. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;Apr2005, Vol. 120 Issue 4, p8
Presents updates on the selection and appointment of several executives in the cosmetics industry as of April 2005. Shinzo Maeda at Shiseido; Gerold Linzbach at Symrise; Joel Ivers at Hill Top Research.
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;1/17/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 2, p9
The article presents news briefs concerning the chemical industry. DuPont Advanced Fibers Systems (AFS) has agreed to form a partnership with SK Chemicals to jointly develop and produce materials made with DuPont's Kevlar fiber. Honeywell says it has appointed TRI-K industries as distributor in...
- Symrise's Fragrance Studio Moves Uptown. // Perfumer & Flavorist;May2006, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p11
The article reports that Symrise has relocated its fragrance studio to New York City. The company's studio occupies about 17,000-square-foot-space at 505 Park Avenue. The company's sales, marketing, perfumery and evaluation teams for fine fragrance and related laboratories are housed in the studio.
- Faster Natural Flavors. // Perfumer & Flavorist;Sep2009, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p11
The article evaluates the Symstixx patent-pending analytical tool from Symrise GmbH & Co. KG.