NPC to up methanol
- NPC relocates No 8 ethylene. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/26/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 59, p24
The article reports that National Petrochemical Co. (NPC) moved its Number 8 ethylene project from Bandar Imam to Gachsaran in Iran. According to an NPC source, the project, to be implemented by NPC subsidiary Arvand Petrochemical, has been relocated so that it will be closer to the Bid Boland...
- Iran plans TDI/MDI plants. Raleigh, Patrick // Urethanes Technology;Feb/Mar2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the plan of the National Petrochemical Co. of Iran to establish isocyanates complex. Location in Iran where the company will build the plants; Production capacity of the plants; Chemicals that will be produced by the plants.
- NPC delays startups of 3 projects. // Asian Chemical News;3/3/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 391, p31
Announces that National Petrochemical Co. has delayed the startups of several projects in 2003. Subsidiary which operates the NPC methanol project in Bandar Imam, Iran; Capacity of the MTBE plant in Bandar Imam.
- No4 methanol delay. // Asian Chemical News;9/29/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 418, p22
Reports on the delay in the startup of the methanol project of the National Petrochemical Co. in Iran in September 2003. Capacity of the methanol plant being planned.
- Planned MEG plant hold-up. Lee, Salmon Aidan; Howard, Caroline // ICIS Chemical Business;10/30/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 41, p14
The article reports that Farsa Chemical, an affiliate of National Petrochemical Co. (NPC), will start up its monoethylene glycol (MEG) plant in Assaluyeh, Iran. The MEG plant was scheduled to come on stream in July 2006. The planned methanol outage at the existing plant of NPC at Fanavaran, Iran...
- Fanavaran selects tech partners for acetic acid. // Asian Chemical News;6/9/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 404, p22
Reports on the acetic acid project of Fanavaran Petrochemical Co. in Bandar Imam, Iran. Partners selected by the company for the project; Operations included in the project; Plan of parent company National Petrochemical Co. to set up a vinyl acetate monomer plant near the acetic acid project. ...
- Several NPC projects close to completion. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;6/2/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2055, p40
Presents an update on the chemical plant projects of National Petrochemical in Iran as of June 2003. Companies involved in the projects; Production capacity of the facilities; Update on the isocyanate complex project of subsidiary Karoon Petrochemical in Bandar Imam.
- NPC puts off C2 expansion to 2005. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;1/13/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 385, p25
Reports on the decision of National Petrochemical Co. to delay the expansion of its cracker in Mab Ta Phut, Thailand to early 2005. Expected increase in the ethylene capacity of the cracker; Duration of the expansion.
- NPC in hdPE talks with Itochu. // Asian Chemical News;9/8/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 415, p19
Deals with negotiations between National Petrochemical Co. (NPC) and Itochu Corp. on a possible investment in a high-density polyethylene facility in Assaluyeh, Iran. Plans for the project; Background on the operations of NPC; Benefits of investing in Iran.