- How long-distance truck drivers and villagers in rural southeastern Tanzania think about heterosexual anal sex: a qualitative study. Mtenga, S.; Shamba, D.; Wamoyi, J.; Kakoko, D.; Haafkens, J.; Mongi, A.; Kapiga, S.; Geubbels, E. // Sexually Transmitted Infections;Dec2015, Vol. 91 Issue 8, p576
Objective:To explore ideas of truck drivers and villagers from rural Tanzania about heterosexual anal sex (HAS) and the associated health risks. Methods:Qualitative study using 8 in-depth interviews (IDIs) and 2 focus group discussions (FGDs) with truck drivers and 16...
- CON RESPECTO A LO SEXUAL Y LO DIVERSO. Ávarez, Paulina Millán // Archivos Hispanoamericanos de SexologÃa;2008, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p11
No abstract available.
- Essential aspects and practical implications of sexual identity. CAMPO-ARIAS, ADALBERTO // Colombia Medica;abr-jun2010, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p179
Sexual identity is a multidimensional construct that includes sex identity, gender identity, socio-sexual identity, and erotic identity. Sexual identity has theoretical and practical implications for sexual and reproductive health. For adults, concordance among biological sex, gender and role...
- SIECUS evaluates state sexuality education programs. // Contemporary Sexuality;Aug2004, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p6
This article reports that the Sexuality Information and Education Council of the U.S. (SIECUS) has released "SIECUS State Profiles: A Portrait of Sexuality Education and Abstinence-Only Until-Marriage Programs in the States." The report details the amount, type, and use of federal...
- STUDENT NEWS. Wells, Brooke // Sexual Science;Summer2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p3
The article offers updates on the activities of the Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality (SSSS) for students. The author informs that students will be able to attend a presidential luncheon, where they can meet past SSSS presidents and learn more about the organization. Students can...
- Is everyone having anal sex? Jones, Caitlin // Cleo;Jan2004, Issue 375, p152
Focuses on the subject of anal sex. Reason some men are drawn to anal sex; Sex positions for anal sex; Factors that prevent couples from experimenting with anal sex.
- Freaked about sex parties. Kimmel, Michael // Gay & Lesbian Times;6/2/2005, Issue 910, p35
Solicits the author's opinion on sex parties. Difficulty of achieving good sex with an anonymous partner; Distinction between good sex and great sex; Need to use condoms in order to enjoy good, safe sex at a sex party.
- Population contextual associations with heterosexual partner numbers: a multilevel analysis. Smith, A. M. A.; Subramanian, S. V. // Sexually Transmitted Infections;Jun2006, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p250
Objective: The study examines whether an individual's sexual behaviour is associated with the demographic context within which they live. Methods: Data from a large behavioural survey were matched to the census and the number of opposite sex partners individuals reported having in the year...
- The 'Problem of Number' Revisited: The Relative Contributions of Psychosocial, Experiential, and Evolutionary Factors to the Desired Number of Sexual Partners. Tate, Chuck // Sex Roles;May2011, Vol. 64 Issue 9-10, p644
Three studies ( N = 329) using U.S. community samples examined the relative contributions of self-reported 'sex,' gender identity, and actual number of sexual partners to the question how many sexual partners individuals desire over the lifetime. In Study 1, the more 'feminine' a participant...