Sad but true: Chocolate consumption is not independently associated with improved sexual health in women
- GREASED LIGHTNING. Potter, Carlee // Ralph;Aug2003, p76
Interviews three single women from Queensland regarding their preference for quick sex. Reason for the existence of quick sex; Details of their quick sex experiences; Length of time for a quick sex.
- Silence, pleasure and agency: sexuality of unmarried girls in Dakar, Senegal. Eerdewijk, Anouka // Contemporary Islam;Apr2009, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p7
The article investigates the way unmarried Muslim girls in contemporary Dakar construct their sexuality. It explores in what way and to what extent female sexuality is being silenced, and if any, in what way pleasure and sexual agency are present in the narratives of those girls about their...
- I can't believe I'm asking this! Mantica, Ana // Prevention;Jul2004, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p47
Recommends sex position for women who experience discomfort due to tilted or retroverted uterus.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about your SEX DRIVE. Graves, Ginny // Glamour;Jun2005, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p234
Provides tips for women on how to increase sex drive. Enumeration of six important considerations during sex; Citation of various circumstances where women are most active; Presentation of several products which will improve a woman's sex drive.
- Inside his dirty mind. // Cleo;Oct2006, p118
The article deals with the views of men about sex. One of the readers stated that the hottest part of a woman's body is her neck. He has sexual fantasies with schoolgirls outfits. Short skirts are great because they take him back to his sex-fueled high school days. He also mentioned that he...
- The trick that'll make him stay long after the party's over. // Cleo;Oct2006, p120
The article presents several sex tips. Before a guy reaches orgasm, get him to stop thrusting and take a few very deep breaths. Tug at his balls to delay the orgasm. When he has calmed down, start again slowly. Repeat the process a couple of times and he will last longer.
- 5 traits of sexed-up couples. // Cleo;Jun2007, p66
The article presents the five traits of sexed-up couples. Feng Shui experts suggest that television in the bedroom does not give good energy. It is important to create a signature scent and ignore other people's sex lives. One reader reveals that she and her partner started making an effort to...
- The hottest sex? // Redbook;Apr2009, Vol. 212 Issue 4, p78
The article informs that a woman is far more likely to reach orgasm with a long-term partner than during a one-night stand. However, two thirds of women claim they've had the best sex of their life with their husband.
- "WHAT THE...?". Armstrong, Kelli; White, Merran // Cleo;Aug2004, Issue 382, p110
Discusses various ways in which adults achieve sexual arousal through the use of objects and creative sexual activities. Satisfaction from dressing up as a doll; Use of animals for gratification; Use of snakes in sex play.