- Plug And Play For Restaurant Kitchens. // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug2001, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p72
Focuses on the standard data sharing protocol proposed by the North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers, which enables kitchen equipment and computer systems to share data online. Benefits of the standard to restaurant chains; Demonstration of the Tricon/KFC data sharing...
- HACCP goes high-tech at NAFEM/97. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/06/97, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p92
Reports on the North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers's trade show in September 1997, in New Orleans, Louisiana. Issues on the use of technology addressed at the event; Software products introduced for the Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points programs of food service...
- NAFEM equipment expo unveils new product categories. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;10/16/95, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p39
Focuses on product categories introduced during the 1995 North American Association of Food Manufacturers Show. Includes the automated dishwasher system that loads dishes to the dishwasher conveyor without human intervention; Use of thermal heat transfer fluid to replace steam for heating large...
- Energy usage, food safety top concerns at NAFEM confab. Jennings, Lisa // Nation's Restaurant News;10/10/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 41, p8
Highlights the North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers conference in Anaheim, California on September 2005. Participants and attendees; Products launched; Topics discussed during the event.
- NAFEM Data Protocol: Gateway to Restaurant Automation. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jul2002, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p29
Features the data communications protocol called the North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers Data Protocol (NDP) that governs the content and format of data transfer between commercial foodservice equipment and a computer. Description of an online kitchen; Information on how...
- Equipment Engagement. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2001, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p73
Deals with the trade show hosted by the North American Association of Foodservice Equipment Manufacturers in Orlando, Florida in 2001. Products featured at the trade show; Seminars during the show; Goals of the trade show.
- Davenport joins Levy as keynoter at NAFEM...01 breakfast. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p8
Reports on the selection of Morrison Management Specialists Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Glenn Davenport to give the keynote speech at the 2001 trade show of the North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers in Orlando, Florida. Experience of Davenport in the restaurant...
- NAFEM focuses on technology; attendance up. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;9/24/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p1
Details the convention of the North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers (NAFEM) in Orlando, Florida. Creation of NAFEM data protocols for development of equipment; Role of equipment in food safety efforts and kitchen; Number of attenders.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/18/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p22
Reports on developments in food service equipment and operations in the United States as of September 18, 2000. Appointment of Lisa Marovec as director of programs and services at the North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers; Wisco Industries' expansion of its fast-food...