- Honorable Mention -- Foodservice. // Prepared Foods;Oct2004, Vol. 173 Issue 10, p16
Presents information on the prepared food product line being offered by Danvers, Massachusetts-based Fishery Products International. Merit received by the food service division of the company at the 2004 Spirit of Innovation Awards; Fish species utilized by the company in its UpperCrust product...
- Fishery Products Int'l. eyes growth in foodservice industry. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/2/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p58
Reports on the plan of Fishery Products International Ltd. (FPI) to expand its reach into the United States food service industry. Growth plans designed by the company's board of directors; Estimate of the away-from-home seafood market; Main products of FPI.
- Cornyn Fasano, FCS Form Partnership. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;3/15/2012, p1
The article reports on a strategic partnership formed by the Cornyn Fasano Group, Inc. and Foodservice Consultants Studio, Inc.
- Fishery Products names broker, sales award winners. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/16/99, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p98
Reports that Fisher Products International company has announced the list of its winning brokers in the United States.
- Enhancing Food Safety. // FoodService Director;7/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p49
The article deals with the emergence of kitchen equipment that improves and maintains food safety as a rule in the U.S. foodservice sector. One of the equipment that impressed William Eaton of Cini-Little International Inc. at the National Restaurant Association Show was a transport cart that...
- Right at HOME. Fliegler, Caryn Meyers // University Business;Mar2006, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p80
Focuses on the transformation of dining halls in universities and colleges in the U.S. into establishments that do not resemble campus eateries. Addition of retail establishments like Starbucks; Description of the dining hall of the University of Alabama; Views of John Cornyn, principal of food...
- OSU Honors Cornyn. // Food Management;Dec2006, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p58
The article reports on the alumni award given to John Cornyn by the College of Human Environmental Sciences at Oklahoma State University. Cornyn was honored for his outstanding career achievement and services rendered to the school. He was among the three alumni who was recognized at an awards...
- Senator Cornyn Given James Madison Award. // American Libraries;May2015, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p13
The article states that U.S. Senator John Cornyn was awarded the James Madison Award, given by the American Library Association (ALA) in recognition of individuals who support the public's access to government information.
- LAURELS. // Texas Bar Journal;Feb2012, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p154
The article announces awards and achievements for lawyers in Texas including the Joe Niekro Humanitarian Award to lawyer J. Kent Friedman, the Quasar Award for Texas Senator John Cornyn, and the appointment of lawyer Adam I. Hauser as the vice chair of the Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce.