Milk to continue uptick in '07 after 2.8% boost
- Latvia producer price inflation accelerates in Jan. // Regional Today;2/24/2014, p1
The article reports on the 0.6 percent year-on-year increase of the industrial producer prices in Latvia as of January 2014.
- NEWS WIRE. // Dairy Field;Oct2003, Vol. 186 Issue 10, p8
Reports on developments in the dairy industry in the U.S. as of October 2003. Decrease in milk production in major milk-producing states in August; International Dairy Foods Association's call to members of the U.S. Congress to retail milk as a standard offering in federally funded school lunch...
- A working day in the life... Blower, Craig // Dairy Industries International;Jan2003, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p46
Relates experience of the author working in a dairy industry in Great Britain. Accounts on the distribution of milk in the region; Remarks on the steps in facility development; Comments on the popularity of glass packaging.
- Idaho Milk Production Continues to Climb. // Dairy Foods;Apr2002, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p12
Reports on Idaho's milk production in February 2002. February 2002 production per cow; Average number of milk cows in February; Number of milk cows on farms in the 20 major states.
- Three cheers for milk protein! Dryer, Jerry // Dairy Foods;Apr2002, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p17
Presents news in milk production business in the U.S. as of April 2002. Joint venture that will produce milk protein concentrate; Market for lactoferrin and other bioactive milk proteins; Range of the cost of casein stream.
- Annual average milk price to climb. OTTE, JOHN // Wisconsin Agriculturist;May2013, Vol. 244 Issue 5, p51
The article reports on the milk production growth in the U.S.
- Co-operative control in Norway. // Dairy Industries International;Dec2002, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the dairy industry in Norway. Impact of geography on milk production; Details on the business growth of Synn&oPhi;ve Finden; Market share of the Tine dairy company.
- Expressions. // Dairy Industries International;Apr99, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p9
Offers views on the increase on milk quotas in European Union (EU) countries. Why EU milk production will cost more; Warning on the compensation for farmers.
- The calm after the storm. // Dairy Industries International;Apr99, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p20
Focuses on the condition of dairy industry in Brazil. Changes on the structure of the industry; Why milk production in the country is highly seasonal; Estimated demand for concentrated milk in the form of condensed milk.