- Former grocery store now site of high-tech healthcare laundry. // American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Mar2007, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on a high-technology commercial laundry processing plant opened by Premier Health Partners (PHP) to serve multiple PHP hospitals and entities in Dayton, Ohio. PHP decided that a hospital-owned and -operated laundry would maintain a higher level of quality and control at a...
- THE REST OF THE CLASS OF '03. // Modern Healthcare;9/17/2007 Supplement, Vol. 37, p47
A list of healthcare executives for the Up & Comers Class of 2003 is presented, including Mary Clancy of Premier Health Partners, Lou Fierens of Trinity Health, and Chris Lane of Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital.
- E-commerce, finally on fire? Solarek, Jeff // Healthcare Purchasing News;Oct2004, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p53
Discusses the significance of electronic commerce and other technologies to hospitals and suppliers in the U.S. Reason of Neoforma for launching a connectivity offering for hospitals and suppliers; Use of electronic commerce in material management of hospitals; Effect of the use of information...
- BUSINESS WATCH. Roszak, Dennis J. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;May2004, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p81
Presents news briefs on the U.S. health care industry as of May 1, 2004. Agreement between the American Society for Healthcare Environmental Services of the American Hospital Association and the Health Care Services Division of Sodexho USA; Merger of Middletown Regional Health System and...
- Midwest Health Systems Use New ARS Strategy. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/7/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32831, p1
The article reports on the move of the Trinity Health Credit Group and Premier Health Partners Inc. to revise the terms in auction and liquidation among investors in Chicago, Illinois. The expanded nine-month term of the auction is aimed at lowering interest rate and providing time for the...
- Court Says Architect Financially Responsible for Sick Hospital. Grogan, Tim // ENR: Engineering News-Record;2/23/2015, Vol. 274 Issue 5, p5
Constructon Week 02-23-2015
- Single-family drop prods multifamily market back to life. Kulkosky, Edward // American Banker;6/2/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 105, p9
Reports on the revival of the multifamily market in the United States in 1994 as a result of the slump in single-family mortgage originations. Increase in demand for rental housing; Increase in construction of multifamily units.
- Senior living apartments gets gov't boost. Biundo, Jen // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);2/18/2009, Vol. 105 Issue 46, p1D
The article reports on the proposed Huntington Apartments for senior citizens in Texas.
- The Esplanade -- a new experience. Ravits, Sarah // New Orleans Magazine;May2008, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p132
The article announces the inclusion of state-of-the-art amenities at the Esplanade at City Park Apartments in New Orleans, Louisiana.