Innovation No Gamble at SFM Conference
- Diversity, different consumer desires top changes industry faces, COEX attendees told. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;3/21/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p4
Reports on the 2005 Chain Operators Exchange conference held in Miami Beach, Florida in March. Background on the conference organized by the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association. Guest speakers; Participants; Theme of the event.
- Foodservice director gives health care pros the skinny on retail service. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;9/8/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 36, p18
Focuses on the annual conference of the National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management in Provo, Utah. Total number of food service operators at the event; Topics discussed at the conference; Speakers at the event.
- IFMA, IFDA join forces to sponsor presidents confab. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/9/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 32, p40
Announces the team up of the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association and the International Foodservice Distributors Association to co-sponsor the 2004 Presidents Conference at the J.W. Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa in Phoenix, Arizona. Attendance and participation of...
- fmagenda. // Food Management;Sep2003, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p18
Presents list of conventions on food service organized by various associations in the U.S.
- Work Is a Symphony. Lawn, J. // Food Management;Oct2003, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p12
Highlights the 25th Annual Training Conference sponsored by the National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management in Arizona. Programs and activities; Theme of the event; Attendees. INSET: Quote of the Month.
- 2006 Calendar. // Food Management;Apr2006, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p25
The article presents a calendar of events in food service industry in the U.S. from April 25-June 14, 2006. The Foodservice Management Ideas Conference will be held on May 17-19. The Society of Foodservice Management Critical Issues Conference will be held on April 25. The National Restaurant...
- SFM hosts reception at Critical Issues conference. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/16/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 20, p33
This article reports the hosting of the Critical Issues conference by the Society for Foodservice Management at New York University (NYU), New York City on April 18, 2005. The event addressed such issues as solving on-site labor challenges. Attendees also enjoyed a reception at the university...
- ASHFSA to Celebrate 40th Anniversary. // Food Management;Feb2007, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p17
The article reports on the celebration of the 40th anniversary of the founding of the American Society for Healthcare Food Service Administrators (ASHFSA) in June 2007. A conference with the theme "Menu Market Mechanics and Management" will be held from June 3-6, 2007 in Sarasota, Florida. A...
- Calendar of Events. // Food Management;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p4
A calendar of events related to food service industry for the year 2007 in the U.S. is presented. The National Restaurant Association (NRA) Restaurant Hotel-Motel Show will be held on March 19 to 22 in Chicago, Illinois. The Dietary Managers Association (DMA) Annual Meeting will be held on July...