Gregg Rapp joins FSD conference
- FS/TEC advisers shape conference programming. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/12/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the role of the advisory of board in creating the conference programming for the 2009 International Foodservice Technology Exposition to be held on February 4-7, 2009 in Orlando, Florida. Conference programmers devise educational sessions through the feedback and...
- Site seeing. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/18/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 42, p36
Presents photographs taken during the Foodservice Consultants Society International's annual conference in Toronto, Canada. Speakers at the event; Venue of the 2005 conference.
- seen. // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p14
Photographs taken during the 21st National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management conference held in Indian Wells, California are presented, including photographs of Patti Oliver and Regina Toomey Bueno.
- Business trends take backseat to people at 2002 Western show. Liddle, Allan J. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/9/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 36, p4
Highlights the Western Foodservice and Hospitality Expo in San Francisco, California. Participation of food service professionals in the conference; Discussion on the impact of the September 11 terrorist attack on the restaurant business; Decline of restaurant sales.
- Suppliers, operators come together to address, prioritize issues. Howard, Theresa // Nation's Restaurant News;03/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p44
Focuses on the 1997 Chain Operators Exchange (COEX) confab's roundtable discussion on priority issues of food service operators and industry suppliers. Proper product positioning; Communication between various company functions; Role of suppliers in daily operations; Suppliers' efforts to reach...
- `Roadmap' speakers urge support for scholarships, mentors. Martin, Richard // Nation's Restaurant News;03/20/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p57
Reports on different issues and concerns in the United States foodservice industry that were discusses during the Chain Operators Exchange conference in 2000. Impact of electronic commerce and bioengineered foods on the foodservice business; General session on scholarships and the role of...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/2/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 18, p41
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions related to the food service industry in the U.S.
- IFMA, IFDA to co-host annual Presidents Conference. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/11/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 32, p72
Reports on the partnership between the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association and the International Foodservice Distributors Association to co-sponsor the Presidents Conference on November 9-12 in Palm Desert, California. Educational program for the conference; Conference...
- ASFSA meets in Minneapolis. // Food Management;Sep2002, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p12
Reports that the American School Food Service Association held its 56th annual conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota during the summer of 2002. Person who was appointed as the president of Gaye Lynn MacDonald, foodservice program manager for Bellingham Public Schools; Theme of the conference;...