Bill E. Carter: Staff and Systems Contribute to Practice's Excellence
- Carter Selected as FPA's 2006 P. Kemp Fain, Jr. Award Honoree. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2006 Supplement, p28
The article reports that the Financial Planning Association has given Bill Carter, the president of Carter Financial Management in Dallas, Texas, the 2006 P. Kemp Fain, Jr., Award. The award recognizes individual members of the Financial Planning Association who have made outstanding...
- 'Be Our Guest' Program Reveals Inner Workings of Successful Practices. Bennigsdorf, Jaime // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2008 Practice Management Solutio, p14
The article discusses informational sessions sponsored by the Foundation of Financial Planning. Sessions which will be held from September 2008 through November 2008 in locations throughout the U.S. are mentioned. Financial executives who will be speaking at these sessions include certified...
- Keeping Clients in the Fold. Newton, Catherine // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p64
Presents the advice of several financial planners in the United States on client retention. Karen C. Altfest, vice president of L.J. Altfest & Co. Inc.; Nancy L. Blunck, owner of Blunck Financial company; Bill E. Carter, president of Carter Financial Management company; David Morganstern,...
- A Financial Planner Who's Beyond Numbers. Yip, Pamela // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2007 Supplement, p22
The article profiles financial planner Bill E. Carter, who owns Carter Financial Management and received the Financial Planning Association's 2006 P. Kemp Fain Jr. Award in October 2006. Carter is considered to be an instrumental agent of the financial planning industry's formulation of ethical...
- What $2.5M Gets You on Lake Wawasee. MILZ, MARY // Indianapolis Monthly;Aug2014, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p34
The article reports on the for sale house that was built by Carolyn and Bill Carter in 200 in Indianapolis, Indiana. INSET: Free-floating Light Fixture.
- FINANCIAL ADVISERS & PLANNERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p71
A list of the top financial advisers and planners in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of advisers and/or planners is presented, including Morgan Stanley, The Wealth Management Group and Nevada State Bank.
- Top 18 financial advisers in New York. // Bond Buyer;12/02/97 Supplement New York, Vol. 322, p44A
Introduces the top 18 financial advisers in New York rated by principal amount of long-term bonds issued from January 1 to October 31, 1997, according to Securities Data Company.
- Publications and videos. // Aging;1993, Issue 365, p71
Discusses the brochure `A Woman's Guide to Pension Rights,' which is available from AARP Fulfillment.
- CFP offers financial planning resources. // Bank Marketing;Feb94, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p78
Reports on the products released by the College for Financial Planning for financial planners who are computerizing their practice. Course called `Computerizing Your Financial Planning Practice'; Publication of a book called `Computer Software Resource Guide.'