Business Succession or Calamity?
- Navy Fed To Develop Mortgage Co. // Credit Union Journal;5/13/2002, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p2
Reports the plans of Navy Federal Financial Group and ATM Corp. to develop a real estate and mortgage settlement services company in Vienna, Virginia.
- How forward thinking can help your business. McKee, Hugh // Money Marketing;10/17/2002, p81
Reports on the importance of business planning within the financial services industry in Great Britain. Preparation for the volatility of the stock market; Degree of product protection; Value of a mixed asset allocation and active asset allocation.
- Financial company plans to open bank. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;12/22/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p2
Reports on the expansion plans of the financial firm Millenium Holding Group Inc. in Las Vegas, Nevada. Offer of insurance and securities products; Acquisition of First Continental Life and Accident Insurance Co.; Platform for the virtual financial institution.
- How to Put a Brand on a Merger. Jacobs, Rick // U.S. Banker;Feb2003, Vol. 113 Issue 2, p64
Focuses on the development of brand strategy for the merged financial services companies in the U.S. Enhancement of customer confidence; Need for corporate visibility; Comprehension on the benefits of the mergers among the employees.
- Word is... // U.S. Banker;Oct2002, Vol. 112 Issue 10, p30
Reports on developments related to the financial services industry in the U.S. as of October 2002. U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's rejection of a request from Germany-based BDI industry group demanding that German companies whose securities trade on Wall Street to be exempted from the...
- NEWSWATCH. // Money Marketing;9/26/2002, p3
Reports on developments related to the financial services industry in Great Britain as of September 26, 2002. Liberal Democrat trade and industry spokesman Vincent Cable's call on the British government to publish the Penrose inquiry into the Equitable Life scandal; British Financial Services...
- The powers of perception. Laker, Sally // Money Marketing;9/15/2011, p38
The article offers the author's views on the significance of perception and positioning of business enterprises at the financial services industry in Great Britain.
- Automating a financial planning service. Williams, David C. // ABA Banking Journal;Oct85, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p82
Focuses on the automation of a financial planning service of financial institutions. Preferences of customers; Costs for the investment; Types of financial planning systems.
- Metalworkers ready to index $1.9 billion. Payne, Beatrix // Pensions & Investments;9/17/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p3
Reports the expansion plans of Pensioenfonds voor de Meteaalnijvheid (PMI) in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Plans of PMI to terminate the services of Achmea Global; Appointment of multiple money managers for the management of corporate assets; Importance of an index manager on business operations.
- IFAs plan to multi-tie. // Money Marketing;9/5/2002, p12
Reports the business plans of the financial services industry in Great Britain. Initiation of multi-tied option; Division of business opinions; Assessment of the proposed depolarization.