What Type of Asset Allocator Are You?
- Asset Allocation. // Bank Investment Consultant;Dec2000, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p78
Presents pie charts illustrating the asset allocation of balanced growth and balanced income portfolios in the United States. Composite opinions of portfolio strategists polled on November 9, 2000; Investment preference of J. Thomas Madden, Federated Investors; Patricia Bannon, Evergreen...
- North Dakota Review Could Mean Searches. Philley, Alicia // Investment Management Weekly;08/02/99, Vol. 12 Issue 30, p2
Reports that North Dakota State Investment Board might conduct an internal review of its asset allocation after its August 20, 1999 board meeting. Implications of a review; Details on its asset allocation mix; Amount to be placed in a housing fund managed by Hearthstone Co.
- New Mexico Review May Lead to Search. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;12/3/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p2
Reports that New Mexico Educational Retirement Board is in the midst of an asset allocation study as of December 3, 2001.
- Boston Considers Study, Hires Firm. Collings, Richard // Investment Management Weekly;12/3/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p2
Reports on the plan of the board of Boston Retirement System to consider an asset allocation study or review at its January 2002 meeting.
- New Orleans to Talk About Bonds. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;12/3/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p4
Reports on the plan of the trustees for the New Orleans Employees' Retirement System to review the fund's bond allocation as of December 3, 2001.
- Chicago to Undergo Structural Physical. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;1/6/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p1
Reports that the board for the Chicago Park Employees' A&B Fund will request from its consultant a full structural review of its asset allocation and money managers in late-January 2003.
- Black Monday could have been even worse. Chernoff, Joel // Pensions & Investments;5/28/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p6
Focuses on the development of a system to evaluate problems on asset allocation and portfolios by money managers in the United States. Ways on building the model for asset allocation and portfolio construction; Benefits of the model on businesses; Mechanics of the model designed by Samuel...
- Managers find fertile ground as subadvisers. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;6/24/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p15
Focuses on the results of the survey on institutional assets managed by investment subadvisers in the U.S. Creation of mutual fund families; Worldwide institutional assets assigned to subadvisers; List of pioneering companies offering services as subadvisers.
- Back to basics. Du Toit, Lorette // Finance Week;6/23/2003, p47
Focuses on asset allocation strategy. Definition of asset allocation; Elements of investment strategy; Strategic asset allocation models; Implementation of asset allocation; Suggestions from investment advisers.