- Let's Teach Employees to Retire. Raphael, Todd // Workforce;Feb2002, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p80
Focuses on problems involving the 401(k) system for U.S. employees in 2002. Lack of participation by some employees; Importance of saving more for employee retirement.
- Two's A Crowd For One-Person 401(k)s. Bell, Allison // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;2/4/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p42
Discusses problems associated with the one-person 401(k) retirement plans in the United States. Benefit of the plans to the owners of some one-person businesses; Impact of the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 on the plans; Type of business ownership which are candidate...
- Have 401k, will travel. Sanborn, Stephanie // InfoWorld;04/02/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p69
Presents a guide for managing 401k retirement plans.
- 401(k) Balances Projected To Weather Market Fluctuations. De Simone, Marcella // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/18/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 46, p61
Focuses on the sufficiency of Social Security and 401(k) plans payment of employees to provide income during retirement in the U.S. Significance of projected retirement income form 401(k) accumulations despite brief periods of poor stock market performance; Determination of sizable replacement...
- ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL DATA. SANTIAGO, JUAN JOSÉ // Caribbean Business;2/27/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p13
The article provides suggestions on the retirement planning of employees and discusses the benefits offered by the 401K plans in the U.S. for retirees.
- CALCULATORS PREDICT FUTURE SAVINGS. Wojcik, Joanne // Business Insurance;2/25/2013, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p0008
The article reports that online calculators can be useful tool for 401(k) plan participants to find out whether they are saving enough money for retirement.
- Seek Directions. Kelly, Susan // Treasury & Risk Management;May2003, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p38
Focuses on the effects of 401(k) plan litigation on plan sponsors in the United States. Retirement preparations of employees.
- The single best vehicle for retirement security. Rippeto, Tony // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;8/30/2012, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p24
The article offers information on the Section 401(k) plans that has been developed as an alternative to the defined benefit plan for retirement security in the U.S.
- Employers must play active role in saving for retirement. Ready, Joe // njbiz;10/24/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p19
The author suggests for employers to help their employees take a long-range approach to saving for retirement through a 401(k) plan in the U.S.