Wiley P/T Finishes Q2 Fiscal 2007 with 10% Revenue Gain
- Wiley Sees Modest Fiscal Q3 Education Revenue Growth. // Educational Marketer;3/26/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p3
The article reports on the financial performance of Hoboken, New Jersey-based global publisher John Wiley & Sons Inc. for the third quarter of 2011 ended January 31, 2012. Chief executive officer (CEO) Stephen Smith reveals the company enjoyed 3.6 percent U.S. sales increase against a published...
- William Pesce. Ruth, João-Pierre S. // njbiz;7/16/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p16
The article features William Pesce, chief executive officer of John Wiley & Sons. In 2006, the company has closed on one of the largest acquisitions in the company's history with a $1.08 billion in debt and cash buyout of Blackwell Publishing. The company also posted a net income of $99.6...
- Wiley Sees Digital Having Impact in Higher Education Results. // Educational Marketer;9/27/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 19, p2
The article offers information on the results of the fiscal 2011 first-quarter financial performance of John Wiley & Sons Inc. in the U.S. It mentions that the company's digital sales has impacted the margins of the higher education segment as its contribution to profit increased by 26 percent....
- Strong Q4 Growth of 15.2% Boosts U.S. College Revenue at John Wiley & Sons 3.5% in FY2006. // Educational Marketer;6/19/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of John Wiley & Sons Inc., a publishing company, for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2006, which ended April 30, 2006, in the U.S. The company has gained 15.2% increase in its college revenue in the country. Its total college revenue amounted to...
- Strong FInish Boosts Gains At John Wiley. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;6/21/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 25, p7
Reports on the strong financial performance of John Wiley & Sons in its fiscal year which ended on April 30, 2004. Increase in the total revenue of the company; Percentage of rise in sales in the professional and trade group; State of sales in the higher education group.
- the Executive Profile. // Information Today;Oct2003, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p47
Features William J. Pesce, president and CEO of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. His achievements at John Wiley; Career background of Pesce; Educational achievements of Pesce.
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // John Wiley & Sons, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Jan2013, p1
A business analysis of John Wiley & Sons Inc., publisher of print and electronic products, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include diversified geographic presence. Weaknesses include the lack of industry...
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // John Wiley & Sons, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Mar2014, p1
A SWOT analysis of John Wiley & Sons Inc. is presented.
- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;12/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 48, p8
Focuses on the financial performance of book publishers in the U.S. Factors contributing to book sales decline; Reference to the experience of publisher John Wiley & Sons; Sales of the different books published by the firm.