PEOPLE ON THE MOVE
- WHO'S MOVING WHERE? // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;12/4/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 20, p58
Career developments of the people involved in the chemical industry in the U.S. are discussed. Jurg Fedier has been named chief financial officer of Ciba Specialty Chemicals. Xethanol elected William Behrens non-executive chairman of the board. Ecology Coatings hired F. Thomas Krotine to be its...
- Keeping Faith. MAHAJAN, ANILESH S. // Business Today;10/27/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p184
The article presents information on JÃ¼rg Fedier, chief executive officer (CEO) of technology conglomerate OC Oerlikon Management AG who is taking India as one of the leading market for his firm.
- key changes. // Chemical Week;11/29/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 40, p80
The article reports on career developments involving executives in the chemical industry. CIBA Specialty Chemicals has appointed JÃ¼rg Fedier as CFO, and member of the chairman's committee as well as the operational executive committee. Indium has appointed Andy Mackie as product manager for...
- key changes. // Chemical Week;1/16/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 2, p32
The article presents news regarding personnel changes in the chemical industry, including the appointment of Daniel Greenwell as senior vice president of Tronox, the naming of John Feenan as executive vice president at Styron, and the hiring of Lynne Brum as vice president at Metabolix.
- BASF Names Uwe Liebelt to Lead its North American Inorganics. Berrigan, Edmund // Chemical Week;11/30/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 41, p55
The article reports on the appointment of Uwe Liebelt as head of the inorganics business group of Badische Anilin und Soda-Fabrik (BASF) in North America in November 2005. His responsibilities are mentioned. Background to the inorganic chemical business of BASF is given. An overview of the...
- Jobs and People. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/3/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 18, p30
Presents news concerning executives in the chemical industry as of May 2004. Employee selection and appointment; Promotions;
- key changes. // Chemical Week;1/3/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 1, p39
The article talks about personnel changes in the chemical industry including the appointment of Edward Shimkus as senior sales engineer at International Specialty Products.
- People and Places. // Farm Chemicals International;Dec2006, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p8
Career developments involving employees in the farm chemicals industry are discussed. The list of the Pesticide Manufacturers & Formulators Association of India's elected officers for 2007 is presented. Andrew Guthrie has been named as the president of Syngenta Japan K.K. Michael Kester of...
- Jobs and People. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/25/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 3, p31
The article presents information about persons involved in the chemical industry. Marc Caddell has been named manager, technical marketing, for Davos Chemical Co. Prior to joining Davos, he was business development manager at Rhodia Pharma Solutions and Rhodia ChiRex Inc. Octavio Garza has been...