ICIS set to launch Asia polybutadiene report
- SBR. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/8/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 16, p43
The article reports on the uses of styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) and offers information on its demand, supply and prices. It reports that about 70 percent of SBR is consumed in the manufacture of tires and its other uses include footwear, industrial hoses and conveyer belts. The demand for SBR...
- Expose yourself in the Green Book. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;5/21/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 20, p28
The article offers information on the "OPD Chemical Buyers Directory 2008." The directory from the International Chemical Information Services (ICIS) will be published in October 2007. Together with the site at www/icis.com/search, the directory is used by senior executives as key source of...
- NEW PUBLICATIONS. // Regeneration & Renewal;6/13/2008, p21
The article lists several publications related to regeneration and renewal that can be viewed on www.regen.net/doc which includes "The Plan-Making Manual," "Housing Association Grant (HAG) Financial Appraisal," and "HAG Consultation Responses Paper."
- Butadiene. WEDDLE, NEL // ICIS Chemical Business;2/25/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 7, p35
The article offers information on butadiene (BD), a hydrocarbon used to produce synthetic rubbers and polymer resins. It states that polybutadiene rubber (BR) and styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) are two derivatives of BD that are commonly used in tires. It mentions that BD is obtained as...
- ABS, SBR markets burn rubber. Dulle, Tracy; Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;1/8/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 1, p9
The article reports that firmer feedstock butadiene prices in 2007 will strengthen acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) and styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) markets. Producers are looking for alternative applications for ABS such as automotive parts in order to reduce the overall weight of motor...
- Asia BD poised for decrease in June. YAN, HELEN // ICIS Chemical Business;6/10/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 20, p16
The article reports on the decline of Asia butadiene (BD) prices in June 2013. According to industry sources, prices for BD might continue to fall provided a strong build-up of stocks due to prevailing sluggishness in the market of derivative styrene butadiene rubber (SBR). An industry source...
- Flexible and Distributed Information Systems Development: State of the Art and Research Challenges. �gerfalk, P�r J.; Fitzgerald, Brian; Slaughter, Sandra A. // Information Systems Research;Sep2009, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p317
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Kieran Conboy on the concept of agility in information systems development, one by Richard Vidgen and Xiaofeng Wang on the enablers and inhibitors of agility, and one by Likoebe M. Maruping, Viswanath Venkatesh,...
- Editorial. Shanks, Graeme; Seddon, Peter // Journal of Information Technology (Routledge, Ltd.);Dec2000, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p243
Editorial. Discusses the role of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems in organizations. Advantage of ERP over legacy computer systems; Evolution of ERP systems from packaged software to material requirements planning and manufacturing resource planning.
- Scanning for a rebound. Gallun, Alby // Crain's Chicago Business;8/20/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p4
Focuses on the impact of the turnaround plan of Joseph P. Durrett on Information Resource Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Consolidation of the company operations; Reduction of market research expenses; Increase of business with existing customers.