BASF stays cutting-edge to expand
- BASF Outlines 2020 Targets Including 80% Sales Rise. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;12/5/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 30, p15
The article reports on the 2020 sales target of BASF using a strategy that will focus on developing more sustainable products and emerging market expansion. By 2020, the earnings before income tax, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) of BASF is projected to increase to 23 billion euros....
- BASF plans to invest US$ 13 billion in the Asia-Pacific region. // World Energy News;6/11/2013, p2
The article reports that BASF SF, the world's largest chemical company, is planning to invest 10 billion euros in the Asia-Pacific region as it shifts research and procurement in the region, the world's fastest growing chemical market.
- THINK TANK. DAVIS, NIGEL // ICIS Chemical Business;11/1/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 15, p13
The article discusses the risk associated with the economic recovery of chemical giant BASF SE after the firm reported strong third-quarter (Q3) financial performance in 2010.
- BASF in Greater China: Solid Economic, Environmental and Social Performance in 2009. Tian, Tanya // China Chemical Reporter;9/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p6
The article offers information on the second annual economic, environmental and social performance report of BASF SE in China for 2010.
- Product stewardship top priority for crop protection. // Prairie Farmer;Feb2011, p42
The article reports on the move of BASF SE to invest in the development of agricultural products that can help farmers ensure profitability.
- BASF: new biodegradable polymer. // Chemical Fibers International;Feb2006, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p26
The article reports that BASF AG of Ludwigshafen, Germany has developed a new completely biodegradable polymer Ecovio. The new product is made of linear polyester Ecoflex based on petrochemicals together with renewable raw materials and contains 45 percent of polylactic acid. Ecovio is...
- BASF Opens Tarrytown Consumer Testing Center. // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Sep2015, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p100
The article offers information on a new clinical and consumer testing center opened by BASF in Tarrytown, New York.
- BASF Reorients R&D, Increases 2012 Spending. // Chemical Week;4/2/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 10, p7
The article focuses on chemicals manufacturer BASF's reorientation of its research and development (R&D) activities so their efficiency is improved and R&D is aligned better with the company's key growth markets and mentions that the R&D activities will focus more on cross-sectoral disciplines.
- BASF confirms record R&D investment. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Mar2011, Issue 837, p6
The article reports on the plan of chemical company BASF to increase its spending on research and development (R&D) further in 2011.