Azelis buys Thorson
- Growing upfast. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;10/29/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 16, p2
The article reports that European chemical company Azelis is likely to make two new acquisitions by the end of 2007. It is reported that the company, which is just six years old, has grown enormously through a focused acquisition strategy that it continues to pursue in a bid to fill regional and...
- Azelis expands with BrÃ¸ste. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;9/5/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2161, p18
Reports on the acquisition of Denmark-based chemicals distributor BrÃ¸te by Azelis. Background on BrÃ¸te; Opportunities provided by the acquisition to Azelis; Terms of the deal.
- Azelis buy strengthens CEE base in four sectors. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;6/14/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2104, p6
Reports on the acquisition of the distribution businesses of CMS Chemicals in Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary by European specialty chemicals distributor Azelis. Significance of the deal to the supplier base of Azelis in the region; Operation of the acquired businesses; Sales...
- newsbriefs: europe newslines. // Urethanes Technology International;Apr/May2013, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p12
The article offers business enterprises news briefs as of April 1, 2013 on topics including acquisition of Czech headrest manufacturer Nectec Automotive sro, expanded distribution arrangements with chemicals distributor Azelis and Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World index.
- Azelis targets European buys. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;10/16/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 39, p32
The article reports that Azelis has revealed further details of its acquisition plans. Azelis' proposed purchase in Germany should be finalised soon. The company has merged its UK plastics companies, Pan Polymers and Polymers Direct, into Azelis Plastics UK. Plans are under way to have the new...
- Azelis to Acquire Chance & Hunt. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;4/10/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 15, p13
Reports on the negotiation of Azelis to acquire Chance & Hunt (C&H). Average yearly sales and services provided by C&H; Benefit of the purchase to the yearly sales of Azelis; Shareholders of Azelis.
- IMCD spreads its cover. // ICIS Chemical Business;2/19/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 54, p32
The article reports on the acquisition of the distribution activities of T&C Chemicals by IMCD South Africa, part of the IMCD group. The acquisition consists of two operations: specialty chemicals and 7th Sense Food. Netherlands-based IMCD says the purchase strengthens its position in the...
- Research is essential when acquiring troubled companies. Hill, James M.; Kaplan, Ira // Plastics News;6/9/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p6
The article focuses on the significance of research during the acquisition of those polymer companies which have faced financial problems. The consolidation in the polymer and related industries in combination with a difficult economy presents both opportunities and challenges when considering...
- Polimoon buys Decoplast. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;7/16/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p10
The article reports that European rigid plastics processing group Polimoon ASA has acquired French cosmetics and medical packaging business Decoplast SA. Decoplast is a blow molder firm with annual sales of 17 million euros. It is informed that Decoplast has suffered from poor profitability for...