Sinochem set to boost liquid chemical sales
- Phoschem reaches agreement. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/16/98, Vol. 254 Issue 20, p3
Reports on the agreement forged by Phosphate Chemicals Export Association and China National Chemicals Import and Export Corp. for the sale of diammonium phosphate.
- 5 Giants Coexist in the Petroleum an Chemical Industry in China. // China Chemical Reporter;7/6/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p9
Reports on China Haohua Corp. and China Blue Star Corp.'s establishment of China National Chemical Corp. China National Chemical Import & Export Corp.'s renaming of itself into SinoChem Group Corp.; Companies co-existing in the petroleum and chemical industry in China; Features and advantages of...
- How to cope with growth. Uctas, Rachel // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;12/4/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 20, p28
The article examines the response of the local infrastructure to the rapid expansion of the chemical industry in the Middle East. The leading exporters of petrochemicals in the region are Saudi Arabia and Iran. It looks at the response of regional ports to the increased throughput. It discusses...
- Sinochem sets foot in France. // Chemical Week;7/27/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the Chinese trading company Sinochem's establishment of a French subsidiary with the aim of opening up an export-import channel between southern Europe, Africa, and China. Sinochem France as company's third European arm; Sinochem France's product concentration.
- Top global shippers look to expand routes in Turkey. // American Journal of Transportation;3/11/2013, Issue 551, p27
The article reports on plans by top global shipping lines to expand operations in Turkey to some of its private ports to tap into robust export growth and an expected spike in trade with parts of the Middle East.
- Rotterdam and Antwerp still buoyant. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;7/28/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 3, p26
Reports on the chemical-industry-related activities in the European ports of Rotterdam and Antwerp. Percentage of northwest Europe's imports and exports of base chemicals passing through Rotterdam; Antwerp's chemical storage capacity; Rotterdam's chemical storage sector dominant player;...
- Port of Tucson is ready to set to sea. McNamara, Patrick // Inside Tucson Business;4/19/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p3
The article reports on the completion of a multi-million dollar investment and expansion of the multi-modal shipping facility Port of Tucson in Arizona, anticipating the beginning of its shipment of international containers by the end of April 2013.
- New routes to value. TYLER, REBECCA ELLINOR // Supply Management;Nov2014, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p4
An introduction to the periodical is presented in which the editor discusses company alliances, expansion, and competition in the shipping sector.
- Jettainer establishes new company for the American market. // American Journal of Transportation;11/17/2014, Issue 592, p26
The article reports on the expansion of presence of Jettainer, the leading service partner for outsourced unit load device (ULD) management, in America and has set up Jettainer Americas Inc., which is based in Delaware.