- NEW PROJECTS SUMMARY. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;11/8/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2123, p34
Presents a summary of chemical plant construction projects of several companies for the week ended October 18, 2004. Albemarle; Degussa; Indian Oil Corp.; Valero Energy.
- SiYPro gives plants full service. Cozier, Muriel // European Chemical News;2/7/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2133, p25
Reports on the development of the service package Simplify Your Process (SiYPro) by Degussa's Building Blocks business for the production of monomers in the petrochemicals industry. Goal of SiYPro; Most frequent cause of outages in monomer production; Significance of the service package to a...
- 5-MINUTE MARKET WATCH. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;10/2/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 37, p7
The article presents news briefs on the petroleum chemicals industry. Degussa's business line Textile Care will raise the European price of its fabric softener raw materials Esterquats by up to 10%. The Chinese government's recent decision to scrap the 13% export tax rebate on ethanol exports...
- Degussa plans move in refinery markets. Rotman, David // Chemical Week;12/7/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 22, p15
Reports on the plans of Degussa AG to expand into the North American petrochemical and refinery catalyst business. Manufacturing agreement with Orient Catalyst; Increased exposure in refinery catalyst business.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;11/29/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2126, p12
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe as of November 29, 2004. Plans of Ferro's fine chemicals division to raise the price of its specialty solvents; Price increase imposed by Degussa on all grades of hydrogen peroxide in eastern and western Europe; Expansion of the media...
- Upgrade planned for Teesside. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;4/5/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2094, p27
Reports on the improvement plans of Huntsman Corp. at its Teesside, England aromatics plant according to Doug Culpon, the company's vice president for European petrochemicals. Scope of the plan; Capacities of the Teesside petrochemicals complex; Cost of the company's plans to build a...
- Tight supply buoys olefins. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;2/2/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 432, p36
Reports on a price increase in olefin products in Asia as of February 1, 2004. Key factor that influenced price increase of olefin products; Demand for polyethylene and monoethylene glycol derivatives; Reduction in the operating rate of the chemical plant unit of Chinese Petroleum Corp. in...
- Degussa-Huls to Boost Fine Chemicals. Hume, Claudia // Chemical Week;11/10/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 42, p28
Deals with the plans of Degussa-Huls to expand its fine chemicals plants. Comments from Jurgen Amort, head of the fine chemicals division of Degussa-Huls; Projected amount of the planned expansion projects; Other investments of Degussa-Huls.
- Degussa inaugurates plant for the production of Degamin IPDA in Antwerp. // Chemical Business;Nov95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p75
Reports on Degussa Antwerpen NV's inauguration of an isophorone diamine (IPDA) plant in Frankfurt, Germany. Key features of the IPDA plant; Industrial uses of IPDA.