South African biofuel concern aims to outstrip US production
- Business-plan draft due on biodiesel plant. Ripley, Richard // Journal of Business (10756124);12/19/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 26, pA5
Focuses on the formulation of a business plan for a biodiesel processing plant in Spokane, Washington. Assessment of the technologies used in producing biodiesel; Institutions involved in the project; Impact of biodiesel production to the local consumption of fuel.
- Farmers eye biodiesel plant. Wilson, Rocky // Journal of Business (10756124);9/15/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 19, pA1
Reports on the plans of agricultural cooperatives to develop a biodiesel plant in response to escalating diesel prices in Spokane and Whitman County, Washington. Draft of a business plan for the construction of the biodiesel facility; Anticipation for the financing of the biodiesel plant;...
- Why Not Hire Mario Andretti to Run Your ERP System? Gould, Lawrence S. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Aug99, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p62
Discusses enterprise resource planning (ERP) outsourcing. Its advantages; Dimensions of outsourcing; ERP outsourcing cost; Quiz to find out whether a company should outsource its ERP. INSET: Out of Sight, But Not Out of Mind.
- True facilitation. Baker, Paddy // Works Management;Mar2003, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p26
Focuses on the advantages of outsourcing of facilities management in Great Britain. Increase of productivity; Development of core business potential; Enhancement of customer satisfaction.
- Test for Clients. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Oct2002, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p63
Presents an outsourcing evaluation tool which evaluates whether a company is open to outsourcing various functions.
- Solid strategy: Outsourcing non-core processes. Weddle, Jo-An // Fort Worth Business Press;5/17/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p4
Discusses the business strategy of outsourcing non-core processes. Benefits of outsourcing; Conditions that should prompt companies to consider the process; Ideas to consider when getting started.
- A secure relationship. J. Alocock // Computer Bulletin;Sep2002, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p21
Contracting out security brings big benefits - but also risks and other issues - says John Alcock, who urges thorough planning and preparation
- Times dictate a critical look at outsourcing. LaMonica, Martin // InfoWorld;10/1/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p18
Ponders on the developments in the outsourcing marketplace. Examples of outsourced services; Reasons businesses look to outsource.
- ERP Outsourcing. Teresko, John // Industry Week/IW;09/06/99, Vol. 248 Issue 16, p38
Focuses on enterprise resource planning and outsourcing. Successes of information-technology firms when they opted to outsource; Pros and cons of outsourcing; Reasons corporations choose to outsource.