Dynea delves into stickier markets
- Sticking with its customers. O'Driscoll, Cath // European Chemical News;11/21/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2172, p25
The article features Finland-based global speciality chemicals group Dynea. According to president and CEO Roger Carlstedt, growth for the company means following the markets and its customers. Dynea plans to construct a resin and formaldehyde plant in Alberta, Canada to satisfy growing local...
- Dynea Inks Phenolics Sale. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/7/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 1, p5
Reports on the completion of the sale of Germany-based phenolic resins business of Neste Chemical GmBH, subsidiary of Dynea, to Bakelite AG. Overview of the business of Bakelite; Total sales of Bakelite in 2000.
- Dynea Buys Sydsvenska Kemi's Resins. // Chemical Week;3/6/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 10, p8
Focuses on the purchase of Sydsvenska Kemi's formaldehyde resins activities by Dynea in 2002. Annual sales of the acquired business; Private equity capital firm controlling both companies; Business units under the restructuring of Sydsvenska.
- Government Abandons Plan to Sell Kerima to Industri Kapital. Morrison, Scott // Chemical Week;12/12/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 45, p19
Reports that the government of Finland has abandoned plans to sell Kerima to Industri Kapital. Reasons for the government's decision; Implications of the abandonment to the proposed merger between Dynea and Sydsvenska.
- Private Equity Firms Buys Neste Chemicals from Fortum. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;10/20/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 39, p21
Deals with the decision of energy firm Fortum to sell its Neste Chemicals to private equity investment firm Industri Kapital. Amount offered by Industri for Neste; Sales and operating profits of Neste in 1998; Details on the business activities of Neste.
- BUSINESS Headlines. // European Chemical News;6/6/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2150, p6
Presents news briefs concerning the chemical industry in Europe as of June 2005. Decline of domestic sales volumes of industrial chemicals in Brazil; Appointment of Hans Kast as the chairman of EuropaBio; Sale of the paper overlay facility of Dynae in Welcome, North Carolina to Shaw Industries.
- Neste's new quality manager quantifies the benefits. Roberts, Michael // Chemical Week;4/6/94, Vol. 154 Issue 13, p65
Reports on Neste Chemicals' preparation for International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certification. Priority of Jean Debrosse, Neste's head of total quality management; Assessment of the number of certifications of Neste; Aims for ISO 9000 certification of its European sites.
- Neste builds polyester gelcoats plant in Poland. // Chemical Week;2/21/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 7, p21
Reports on Neste Chemicals' plan to build a polyester gelcoats plant in Gdansk, Poland.
- Neste starts BEPD production. // Chemical Week;7/19/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 2, p32
Reports that Neste Chemicals has begun production of the coatings intermediate 2-butyl 2-ethyl 1,3 propane-diol (BEPD) at Ghent, Belgium. Target market; Compounds constituting BEPD.