- newsbriefs. // Chemical Week;12/13/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 41, p8
The article presents news briefs related to the chemical industry. DSM has appointed Feike Sijbesma as its next chairman, effective May 1, 2007. H.B. Fuller says it has finalized the sale of its powder coatings business to Valspar Financial terms were not disclosed. 3M says it has completed the...
- newsbriefs. // Chemical Week;2/28/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 9, p7
Covers news briefs on issues related to the chemical industry as of February 28, 2001. Increase in the capacity of terephthalic acid plant of BP Amoco; Divestment of Corimon's stake in ethylene oxide-ethylene glycol producer Pralca; Acquisition of the refractories business of Martin Marietta...
- Specialties briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/16/98, Vol. 254 Issue 20, p26
Cites news developments related to chemical specialty industry in the United States as of November 16, 1998. Low-color acrylic added to Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing Co.'s line of Scotch-Weld structural adhesives.
- Specialties. // Chemical Week;6/30/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 25, p25
Presents news briefs on specialty chemical industry in the United States as of June 1999. Silicon tetrachloride production plant acquired by Degussa Huls in Germany; Increase made by Shinagawa Chemical on its polyvinyl chloride stabilizer production at its Singapore and Melbourne, Australia...
- 3M adding capacity for glass bubble additives. Antosiewicz, Frank // Plastics News;4/13/2015, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p0017
The article reports on the plans of 3M Advanced Materials Division to build a U.S. facility, which is expected to open in the middle of 2016, as part of its bid to increase capacity for glass bubble additives in 2015.
- AVERY DENNISON TO SELL OCP DIVISION TO 3M. // Label & Narrow Web;Mar2012, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p15
The article focuses on Pasadena, California-based Avery Dennison Corp. which has signed an agreement with 3M Co. to sell its Office and Consumer Products (OCP) business to 3M for 550 million dollars in cash.
- 3M reports the acquisition of assets from Zargis Medical. // Medical Device Daily;4/4/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 64, p4
The article reports that certain assets of Zargis Medical, a maker of diagnostic software that can classify suspected systolic and diastolic heart murmurs, have been acquired by 3M.
- 3M eyes health business sale. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/11/2015, pA02
The article reports that American manufacturing firm 3M Co. has hired financial services Goldman Sachs & Co. to help it determine whether it should sell its Health Information Systems unit, noting that its shares has slightly declined as of September 11, 2015.
- Strategic Buyer of the Year: 3M CORP. K. M. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2009, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p61
The article presents information on various deals of 3M Corp. in 2008. 3M, which is awarded M&A 2008 Strategic Buyer of the Year award, had 18 separate acquisitions, paying an aggregate of $1.39 billion for all of them. 3M's strategy in 2008 was to complement areas already being targeted for...