Degussa to move HQ to Essen
- RAG's takeover of Degussa goes ahead. // European Chemical News;2/10/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2039, p7
Reports on the approval of the corporate takeover of Degussa by coal and chemicals company RAG. Details of the acquisition deal; Information on both companies.
- EU Approves RAG's Degussa Takeover; Disposals Are Delayed. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;12/4/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 47, p18
Reports that the European Commission approved the purchase of a majority stake in Degussa by coal mining firm RAG as of December 4, 2002. Terms of the deal; Implications; Plans for Degussa.
- RAG's Degussa Takeover Could Run Into Delays. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/22/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 3, p6
Reports the issues confronting the takeover of control of Degussa by RAG AG in Germany. Impetus to the delay in the takeover process; Initiative of RAG to cope with the delay; Progress on the court hearing regarding the merger of Ruhrgas with E. ON, parent company of Degussa.
- RAG finalises Degussa squeeze-out. Williams, Dede // ICIS Chemical Business;9/25/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 36, p10
This article reports on the takeover of Degussa by energy group RAG in Frankfurt, Germany. This deal ends the dispute with hedge funds. RAG has squeezed out Degussa's remaining free-float shareholders. The hold-outs will receive â‚¬45.11 per share for their holdings. They can also buy 25% of...
- Degussa's Boards Endorse RAG's Takeover Plan. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/1/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the recommendation of Degussa's management and supervisory boards for the acceptance of a takeover by RAG, the German coal mining, energy and chemicals group. Value of the offer per share; Information on the share-swap among energy group E.ON, Degussa and RAG; Stages of the transaction.
- RAG Takeover of Degussa Endangered. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/18/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 18, p6
Reports on the takeover offer for the specialty chemical company, Degussa AG by the coal mining group, RAG AG in Germany. Acceptance of the takeover offer by majority of the owners of freefloat shares; Financial performance of the company; Details about the acquisition.
- RAG/Degussa Deal in Jeopardy. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/6/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 1, p5
Reports on the controversy concerning the RAG AG's acquisition of Degussa in Germany. Decision of the Dusseldorf regional court concerning the merger; Alternative ways for a merger with Degussa; Reasons given by the Dusseldorf court for upholding its injunction.
- AmeriCredit Makes Orange Local HQ, Some Work Goes to Texas. Beighley, Dan // Orange County Business Journal;3/24/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the implications of the move of AmeriCredit Corp. to establish its local headquarter in Orange County, California. According to the author, the move of AmeriCredit is the result of Long Beach Acceptance Corp.'s acquisition which resulted to the workforce reduction of the...
- RAG plans a complete takeover of Degussa. // Chemical Business;Feb2006, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p86
Reports on the plan of German chemical firm RAG Aktiengesellschaft to acquire all remaining shares in another chemical firm Degussa AG in February 2006. Price per share offered by RAG to Degussa shareholders; Reaction of Degussa to the plan of RAG; Information on Degussa.