Becco Biofuels pulls London AIM listing
- An Analysis of Factors Affecting Investor Demand for Initial Public Offerings in Singapore. Li Li Eng; Hwee Shan Aw // Multinational Finance Journal;Mar-Jun2000, Vol. 4 Issue 1/2, p133
Examines whether investors' demand for initial public offerings (IPO) is determined by the fundamentals of the firm. Discussion on the listing requirements and institutional features of the Singapore IPO market; Models of IPO and factor related to valuation; Groups involved in IPO; Definition...
- SPACs: Backing The Jockey, Not The Horse. Ellenoff, Douglas S.; Neuhauser, Stuart // Equities;Winter2006, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p36
The article reports on the increasing adoption of specified purpose acquisition corporation by more investors, CEO and private companies. Such a corporation is a newly-formed company which is organized by a group of executives with the sole purpose of going public. There had been 130 specified...
- Initial Public Offerings: An Equilibrium Model of Price Determination. // Journal of Accounting, Auditing & Finance;Summer87, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p285
This article presents an equilibrium model that led to the determination of the optimal initial offering price for a new equity issue. Included in the model were an entrepreneur, an underwriter, and investors, all of whom were assumed to be wiling to forgo some fraction of the equity in his firm...
- To list OR not to list. Peacocke, Simon // NZ Business;Oct2013, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p48
The article discusses reasons why small to mid-cap businesses in New Zealand should list on the share market. Privacy, fear of losing control and cost are the main reasons why companies avoid listing. However, trust in the market is now growing following an overhaul of the regulatory framework....
- Sink or swim. Walker, Chris // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2007, Issue 96, p88
The article discusses the advantages and disadvantages of buying into a new securities listing in Australia. It says share floats, or initial public offerings (IPOs), offer investors an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a newly listed firm, potentially enjoying early gains if the...
- Whither the U.S. Blockbuster IPO? O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/18/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 28, p7
The article focuses on the initial public offerings (IPO) market in the U.S. This year, the U.S. IPO market has seen just one deal raise more than $1 billion. For this year, the only blockbuster sold in the U.S. was a $1.3 billion IPO by Huntsman Corp. in February. And equity capital market...
- New Daun for sunset industries. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finance Week;8/16/2004, p24
Reports on the securities listing efforts of German investor Claas Daun to the JSE Securities Exchange SA in South Africa. Capability of the management to revive struggling business ventures; Assessment of the market capitalization; Financial performance of the company.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/9/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 23, p28
The article lists companies that filed for initial public offerings (IPOs) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) including Lexington Realty Trust, Renesola and Procera Networks Inc.
- Is your company ready to list? // BRW;10/22/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p28
The article presents questions which can help companies decide if they are ready to list.