REVISITING THE CONCEPTUAL DEFINITION OF DIRECT MARKETING: PERSPECTIVES FROM PRACTITIONERS AND SCHOLARS
- Direct Perspective. Bunish, Christine // Advertising Age;10/3/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 35, pC7
The article, part of a special advertising section, presents comments on direct, integrated and interactive marketing from various marketing executives, who discuss the use of those marketing techniques in the operations of their companies. Executives who offer comments include Florence Ho of...
- MOVERS AND SHAKERS. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);10/5/2001, Issue 40, p26
Reports developments in direct marketing agencies in Great Britain as of October 2001. Use of mixed media in marketing campaigns; Decline in interactive media campaigns; Decrease in merger activities among agencies.
- TO THE POINT. // B to B;08/28/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 13, p18
Presents statistics indicating the growth of employment in the interactive marketing sector according to research findings from the Direct Marketing Association.
- TOP 50 MARKETING SERVICES AGENCIES BY DISCIPLINE. // Advertising Age;4/30/2007, Vol. 78 Issue 18, pS-16
Charts are presented listing the 50 highest earning marketing service agencies in the fields of direct marketing, interactive marketing, and sales promotion for 2006.
- Marketing services agencies. Wylie, Kenneth; Endicott, R. Craig; Brown, Kevin; MacDonald, Scott; Schumann, Mark; Sierra, Jennie; Green, Andrew; MacArthur, Gregg; Matheny, Luke; Ryan, Mike // Advertising Age;5/17/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 20, pS-1
Reports on the growth in revenue of marketing services agencies in the U.S. in 2003. Percentage of growth in revenue; Rate of increase in revenue of interactive marketing; Revenue of direct marketing and sales promotion.
- Marketing body sets up 'leaders' training scheme. // Marketing (00253650);3/4/2004, p4
The Marketing Society has created a learning initiative intended to prepare senior marketing executives for marketing director roles. The Marketing Leaders Program, which has been created in association with marketing consultancy Brand Learning, promises to tackle the challenges a marketing...
- moving people. // Precision Marketing;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p47
Reports on appointments and promotions in the direct marketing industry in Great Britain, as of November 15, 2002. Sanjit Gill; Patrick Kennedy.
- moving people. // Precision Marketing;6/6/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p43
Reports on appointments and promotions in the British direct marketing industry as of June 2003. Appointment of Kully Chhita as data manager at Preference Service; Salesforce.com's appointment of Craig Ramsey as chairman of distribution strategy; Stephanie Hamilton's assumption of the post of...
- moving people. // Precision Marketing;9/12/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p31
Reports on executive movements in direct marketing in Great Britain, as of September 12, 2003. Proximity London's promotion of creative team Reuben Turner and Sarah Morris; BSD Marketing's appointment of Paul Feltham as sales manager and Ben Osborne as senior developer; Response Handling's...