- CALENDAR. // Information Today;Apr1984, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p22
This article presents information on events such as conferences related to information technology as of April 1984, which include the Fifth Annual National Online Meeting in New York City, New York.
- New Media Consortium Summer Conference. // IT Professional;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p59
Highlights the New Media Consortium Summer Conference in Vancouver, British Columbia from June 16 to 19, 2004. Conference highlights; Program of activities; Attendees.
- Education Technology Conference. // IT Professional;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p60
Highlights the Education Technology Conference in San Francisco, California from July 18 to 22, 2004. Conference highlights; Program of activities; Topics for discussion; Attendees.
- XML Europe 2004. // IT Professional;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p61
Highlights the XML Europe 2004 Conference in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Conference highlights; Program of activities; Theme; Attendees.
- Growing Tide of Mandated Regulations. Daniels, Rick // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2004, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p41
Reports on the Security Industry Association's 2004 Corporate Security Roundtable meeting in Miami, Florida. Issues regarding industry regulations addressed during the convention; Factors affecting the industry; Challenges encountered by the security industry.
- Calendar. // Information Today;Jan1985, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p15
This article presents schedules of meetings and conferences on information technology and telecommunications in the U.S. from January to June 1985.
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // InfoWorld;3/5/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p12
The article presents a schedule of events related to information technology to be held in the U.S. in 2007. The annual gathering of the International DB2 Users Group will be held in San Jose, California on May 6-10. The Web Services Security Conference will be held by Unatek in Baltimore,...
- Metadata as a Service (Are We There Yet?). Roszkiewicz, Ron // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;1/8/2009, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p11
Information about the Henry Stewart DAM conference which was held in Los Angeles, California in November 2008 is presented. The conference was a mixture of user group meeting and vendor networking event. It provided a snapshot of what is happening in the information technology industry across...
- EVENTS. // Communications News;Jul2006, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p8
The article presents a calendar of events related to the information technology and telecommunication industry in the U.S. The VoiceCon will be held in San Francisco, California from August 21-24, 2006. An Information Security Management Conference will be held from September 18-20, 2006. The...