- CALENDAR. // Information Today;Apr1984, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p22
This article presents information on events such as conferences related to information technology as of April 1984, which include the Fifth Annual National Online Meeting in New York City, New York.
- New Media Consortium Summer Conference. // IT Professional;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p59
Highlights the New Media Consortium Summer Conference in Vancouver, British Columbia from June 16 to 19, 2004. Conference highlights; Program of activities; Attendees.
- Education Technology Conference. // IT Professional;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p60
Highlights the Education Technology Conference in San Francisco, California from July 18 to 22, 2004. Conference highlights; Program of activities; Topics for discussion; Attendees.
- XML Europe 2004. // IT Professional;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p61
Highlights the XML Europe 2004 Conference in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Conference highlights; Program of activities; Theme; Attendees.
- Growing Tide of Mandated Regulations. Daniels, Rick // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2004, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p41
Reports on the Security Industry Association's 2004 Corporate Security Roundtable meeting in Miami, Florida. Issues regarding industry regulations addressed during the convention; Factors affecting the industry; Challenges encountered by the security industry.
- 12th Annual Meeting and Annual General Meeting of the DGGF (Deutsche Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Gute Forschungspraxis), 26—28th September 2007, Darmstadt, Germany. Pohl, Barbara // Analytical & Bioanalytical Chemistry;Jul2008, Vol. 391 Issue 6, p2109
The article offers information on the 12th Annual Meeting and Annual General Meeting of the Deutsche Gesellschaft fÃ¼ Gute Forschungspraxis from September 26-28, 2007 in Darmstadt, Germany. The themes of the conference covered new international legal requirements and their realisation in a...
- Calendar. // Information Today;Jan1985, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p15
This article presents schedules of meetings and conferences on information technology and telecommunications in the U.S. from January to June 1985.
- DID YA HEAR?. // Database Trends & Applications;Jul2004, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p4
Presents information on congresses, meetings and forums, that are of importance to information technology professionals, that will be held from July-November 2004.
- calendar. // Government Technology;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p71
Presents a calendar of events related to information technology and the federal government in the U.S. for June 2004. Federation of Tax Administrators Annual Meeting in Providence, Rhode Island; National Emergency Number Association annual conference and trade show in Tampa, Florida; Maryland...