Good Neighbor? Good Fence? Or Bad Idea?
- Bush's America: Roach Motel. Coulter, Ann // Human Events;6/11/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 20, p6
The article focuses on issues related to U.S. President George W. Bush's 2007 immigration bill. White Americans are called racists merely for mentioning the fact that the current immigration law, proposed by the Bush administration, is intentionally designed to reduce the percentage of illegal...
- George Bush's House Training. York, Byron // National Review;8/20/2001, Vol. 53 Issue 16, p17
The article focuses on the presidency of George W. Bush in the U.S. Last month, the administration supported the idea of legalizing the status of millions of illegal Mexican immigrants. There was a vote on an amendment, sponsored by House Democratic whip David Bonior, to force the administration...
- The Vex of Mex. O'Sullivan, John // National Review;8/20/2001, Vol. 53 Issue 16, p20
The article reports that U.S. President George W. Bush's proposal to grant an amnesty to illegal Mexican immigrants is almost the only policy embraced by the Bush administration that has won enthusiastic bipartisan support. It has been observed that the policy would legalize the status of an...
- Our New President. // Scholastic News -- Edition 1;Feb2001, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p1
Presents several photographs of United States President George W. Bush taken during his inauguration day.
- THE PRESIDENT'S FIRST DAY. Smith, Steph // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;01/15/2001, Vol. 63 Issue 14, p4
Provides information on the inauguration of United States (U.S.) President George W. Bush and the different governmental processes in the U.S.
- Our New President. // Scholastic News -- Edition 2;Feb2001, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p1
Describes the daily activities of United States President George W. Bush.
- Meet George W. Bush. // Scholastic News -- Edition 2;Sep2004, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p2
Focuses on U.S. President George W. Bush.
- OUR NEW PRESIDENT: GEORGE W. BUSH. Greenberg, Glenn // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;01/08/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 13, SPECIAL SECTION p1
Focuses on the inauguration of United States President-elect George W. Bush on January 20, 2001 in Washington, D.C.
- Bush Takes Office. Greenberg, Glenn // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;1/15/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 14, p1
Reports on the inauguration of George W. Bush as the new president of the U.S. on January 20, 2001.