Dow grants license for metallocene HDPE
- Dow grants Asahi license to use Insite. // Chemical Business;Apr98, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p77
Reports that Dow Chemicals has granted Asahi Chemicals an exclusive license in Japan to use its Insite single site catalyst technology for the production and marketing of slurry polyethylene products. Asahi's plans to incorporate the technology into its slurry process PE plant in Mizusima,...
- Dow, Asahi detail agreement to commercialize single-site HDPE. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;3/25/98, Vol. 160 Issue 11, p20
Details the plans of Dow Chemical company and Asahi Chemical company to commercialize slurry-process high-density polyethylene (HDPE) using single-site catalysis. Terms of the commercial license agreement between the two companies; Technologies used on the HDPE process.
- Dow and Asahi in joint venture. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jul94, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p19
Reports on the Hong Kong-based joint-venture company established by Dow Chemical Co. and Asahi Chemicals.
- Asahi, Dow develop single-site HDPE in Japan... Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;3/4/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 8, p17
Reports that Asahi Chemical and Dow Chemical have developed a single-site high-density polyethylene (HDPE) resin products in Japan. Comparison of the material with the conventional HDPE; Findings of the researcher on the properties of metallocene-catalyzed HDPE.
- Asahi, Dow develop single-site HDPE in Japan. // Chemical Business;Mar1998, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p88
Reports on Asahi Chemical and Dow Chemicals' plan to develop single-site high-density polyethylene resin products. Use of Dow's catalysts for the development of the products; Improvement of the mechanical strength and environmental stress crack resistance.
- Asahi-Dow JV Builds PS Plant in China. Carroll, Susan // Chemical Market Reporter;10/04/99, Vol. 256 Issue 14, p3
Focuses on the agreement of Asahi Chemical Industry Co. Ltd. with Dow Chemical Co. to build a polystyrene (PS) plant in China. Chinese demand for PS; Comments from H. Susumango, senior managing director for Asahi; Production of PS in China.
- PS venture set for China. Grace, Robert // Plastics News;11/19/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 38, p13
Reports the joint venture of Dow Plastics and Asahi Chemical Industry Co. in constructing a polystyrene resin plant in Zhanghiagang, China. Efforts of Dow Plastics to modernize and boost production flexibility; Necessity for a substantial growth to improve PS pricing; Launch of a 500 million...
- Asahi negotiates Asia/Pacific PS alliance with Dow. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;8/18/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 6, p17
Reports on Asahi Chemical's polystyrene (PS) tie-up with Dow Chemical for the Asia-Pacific region. Previous Asahi-Dow joint venture; Dow's Pacific Indomas Plastics Indonesia as the initial target; Asahi's PS capacity reductions.
- Asahi-Dow to build PS plant in China. // Chemical Week;8/23/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 7, p27
Reports on Asahi Chemical and Dow's plan to build a polystyrene plant in China.