- Motorola prepares pursuit of 21st century smart card vision. Sakelaris, Linda Kay // RCR;03/24/97, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p5
Reports that Motorola Incorporated has decided to enter the smart card industry by opening the division Smart-card Systems Business to facilitate the potential it sees for plastic cards with microprocessors. Motorola's intentions; Potential problems for Motorola after taking this step;...
- Motorola Inc. Dwyer, Ann // Crain's Chicago Business;03/24/97, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p38
Reports that Motorola Incorporated has developed smart cards. Plans of chief executive officer Christopher Galvin; Definition of smart cards.
- Smart card. // Design News;5/15/2000, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p36
Describes the M-Smart Mercury MM4000L smart card system from Motorola. What the card provides; Features of the card; System architecture of the card.
- Pick a card. // Electronic News;10/13/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2189, p4
Reports on Motorola's plan to launch new smart card products as of October 13, 1997. Company's marketing plans for the products.
- Secure contactless smartcards in the works. Schofield, Julie Anne // Design News;1/20/97, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p16
Announces the development of Motorola's contactless smartcard microcontroller with security levels. Benefits of contactless memory cards; Use on higher security electronic purse applications.
- Motorola to produce smart cards in U.S. // Automatic I.D. News;Aug96, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p14
Reports on Motorola's plans to become the first company to produce smart card microchips in the United States. Background information on the company's microchips.
- Deal Motorola in as player in smart card market. // Automatic I.D. News;Jun97, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p18
Announces the expansion of Motorola, a leading supplier of Smartcard Systems Business (SSB) in the banking and transportation industries. Motorola's initiative in manufacturing and marketing their own cards through their expertise in radio frequency identification (RF/ID) technology and...
- 10 YEARS AGO -- SEPTEMBER 24, 1998. // Machine Design;9/25/2008, Vol. 80 Issue 18, p36
The article evaluates the memory chips from Motorola.
- Wave 2-ready Wimax devices. // Telecom Asia;Apr2008 Supplement, Vol. 19, p22
The article evaluates Wimax telecommunication devices including the desktop CPEi 750 and PCCw 200 personal computer (PC) card from Motorola Inc.